NHTSA ID Number: 10074576
Manufacturer Communication Number: 45259
SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
5 Affected Products
|45259||2015 F-Super Duty / 2016 Econoline TorqShift6 – High Pitch Whine Or Chirping Or Below 32 Km/h (20 MPH) Built On 4/1/2015 And Through 5/1/2015
Some 201 5 F-Super Duty and 201 6 Econoline vehicles equipped with a TorqShift6 transmission and built on 4/1/2015 and through 5/1/2015 may exhibit a high pitched whine or chirping noise audible at 32 Km/h (20 MPH) or below. This noise follows output shaft speed, can be heard in both drive and coast conditions and does not change pitch during upshifts. This concern may be due to the output shaft bearings. Replace both output shaft bearings (Base 7A415). Use applicable labor operations from Section 7 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SITS) manual.
|45261||2013-2016 Escape And 2015 Edge – Compact Disc Player Failure To Eject Disc
Some 2013-2016 Escape and 2015 Edge vehicles equipped with My Ford Touch may exhibit a compact disc (CD) stuck in the player when attempting to eject. Prior to following normal diagnostics, check for misalignment of the CD player to instrument panel center middle trim panel. Refer to WSM, Section 501-12 for removal and installation. Attempt to eject the CD while the trim panel is removed. If the CD ejects, realign the Audio Front Control Module (ACM) for proper alignment of the panel to the CD slot and do not replace the ACM. If the CD does not eject with the front panel removed, reset the ACM by disconnecting ACM connectors, wait 10 seconds and reconnect the ACM connectors and attempt CD removal. If CD does not eject after reset, follow normal WSM diagnostics. Use applicable labor operations from Section 11 of the SLTS manual.
|45266||2015 Transit – 3.2L Diesel – Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) On – Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P204F
Some 2015 Transit 3.2L diesel equipped vehicles may exhibit the MIL Illuminated with D TC P204F. The DTC P2UF on the Transit 3.2L diesel equipped vehicles is an informational DTC and is set only if DTCs are present in the Reductant Dosing Control Module (RDCM), also referenced as a Dosage Control unit (DCU) in the PC/ED. Any DTCs present in the RDCM will need to be diagnosed, repaired, and cleared before DTC P204F will clear from PCM DTCS. If Diesel Exhaust Fluid System warning message is visible in the Instrument Cluster (IC) or Message Center after resolving DTCs, perform the Exhaust Fluid System Fault Procedure Drive Cycle procedure referenced in PC/ED Description and Operation-Section 2- Diagnostic Methods. A correction to the PC/ED manual is under development to clarify module name and D TC description.
|45268||2015-2016 Escape – Built On 3/1/15 Through 7/30/15 – Battery Drain/No Start Possible IPC Concern
This may be due to a cluster reset which is waking up the vehicle buss. This will be seen as a cycling battery draw which will reach a high of 2.0-3.0 amps then will drop back down to normal levels. Reference Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 414-01 for normal diagnostics. The battery draw should go away by disconnecting fuse F69 or the IPC. Engineering is aware of this concern and is investigating. Continue to monitor OASIS for future updates.
|45270||2015-2016 F-Super Duty Vehicles Equipped With 6.7 L Diesel – Runs Rough During Exhaust Regeneration Process – Updated Calibration Due 1Q 2016
Some 2015-2016 F-Super Duty pickups equipped with 6.7 L diesel engines may exhibit a runs rough condition during exhaust regeneration. This condition may occur when the vehicle is idled for prolonged periods of time or when frequently driven short distances that don t allow the regeneration cycle to complete. A calibration to address this concern is expected to be available in late March 2016. For customers that insist on a repair it is allowable to perform T SB 15-0124 until the calibration TSB becomes available. To avoid a repeat occurrence customers need to be reminded to follow the drive cycle recommendations in the Customer Information Sheet that is included with TSB 15-0124.
|45274||2015 F-150 Lariat/Platinum/King Ranch – Climate Control Seats – Front Seat Backrests Not Cooling
Some 201 5 F-1 50 Lariat/Platinum/King Ranch vehicles equipped with climate controlled seats, may exhibit a lack of cooling from the front seat backrests. Using the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) tool check for any continuous Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and attempt to clear them with the IDS first. If any DTCs return then follow the normal diagnostics in Workshop Manual, Section 501- 10A. If there are no DTCs present or no DTCs return and the front seat backrests exhibit a lack of cooling, do not make any further repair attempts. Engineering is aware of this concern and is investigating. Continue to monitor OASIS for future updates.
|45275||2014-2016 Fusion Titanium Hybrid And Titanium Energi – Reduced Subwoofer Volume in Electric Vehicle (EV) Mode – Built On Or Before 8/7/2015
Some 2014-2016 Fusion Titanium Hybrid and 2014-2016 Fusion Titanium Energi vehicles built on or before 8/7/201 5 equipped with Sony Premium Audio may exhibit a concern of decreased subwoofer performance or decreased subwoofer volume when the gas engine turns off or when the vehicle is in EV mode. To correct the concern update the Audio Digital Signal Processing module (DSP) to the latest calibration using IDS version 96.02 or higher. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraft.com. use applicable 18805D labor ops from Section 1 1 of the SLTS manual and use causal part 18A849 for reflash only.
|45276||Accessory (Wireless) Keyless Entry Keypad is available with Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) only and the retrieval of Master Code.
The Accessory (Wireless) Keyless Entry Keypad can only be used with vehicles that are factory built with Rernote Keyless Entry (RKE) without passive entry/passive start (Intelligent Access). The master code for the Accessory (Wireless) Keyless Entry Keypad can be retrieved from FMCDealer – Parts and Service – Parts Product Line Information – Keys/Entry Devices – Aftermarket Keyless Entry Keypad Code Access. Access to this site is granted through Dealer Program Enrollment System (DPES) and Dealer Principal, General Manager or Parts and Service Director can authorize users. Once authorized the retrieval process for master code can be obtained. The master code for the Accessory Keyless Entry Keypad cannot be retrieved from the body control module (BCM) with a diagnostic tool.
|45277||2013-2016 Edge, Flex, MKX, MKS, MKT, MKZ, Taurus, Police Sedan, Explorer, Police Utility – 6F50/6F55 Transmission Fluid Leak From Converter Housing
Some 2013-2016 Edge, Flex, MKX, MKS, MKT, MKZ, Taurus, Police Sedan, Explorer, or Police Utility equipped with a 6F50/6F55 transmission may exhibit a transmission fluid leak from the converter housing area. To properly diagnose, refer to the updated Workshop Manual, Section 307-01 for leakage inspection. If the leak is found to be from the converter hub seal in the transmission housing, an improved seal is available, part number 7T4Z-7F401-B. The converter hub should be inspected for visible damage or measurable wear. The torque converter can be re-used with just a 7F401 hub seal replacement.
|45288||2015 F-150 – Heated Steering Wheel Maximum Temperature Setting Available As A Programmable Parameter
2015 F-150 vehicles have a programmable parameter available in the Heated Steering Wheel Module (HSWM) to select the maximum temperature setting of the heated steering wheel option. The two available temperature selections are warm or full-hot. Use IDS level 96.01 or higher to access the personality section of the programmable parameters in the HSWM.
|45289||2014-2015 Fiesta With Automatic Transission Engine Oil Minder – Oil Change Now Indicator Message Inoperative – Built On Or Before 06/01/2015- Update Available
Some 2014-2015 Fiesta with automatic transmission vehicles built on or before 6/1 1/2015 may exhibit an oil change now indicator message that is inoperative. Ensure that FSA 15B22 has been performed. This calibration includes an update to the PCM which will resolve the concern. For vehicles equipped with a 1.0 GTDI the ICP will need to be reprogrammed also. Refer to section 10 of the service labor time standard for appropriate labor times.
|45290||2015 Edge – Reverse Lamp Assembly Replacement – Rear View Camera – Inoperative Gridlines And/Or D TC B115E – Rear Mew Camera Configuration
Some 201 5 Edge vehicles equipped with rear view camera may require the rear view camera configuration to be completed when replacing the reverse lamp assembly. Active grid lines may not show and/or DTC B115E:55 may be present if not configured If the new reverse lamp assembly comes equipped with a new camera, the new camera will need to be configured using the IDS tool. To configure the new camera, go to the Toolbox tab, Electrical, Service Functions, and LIN New Module Initialization. If the new reverse lamp assembly is not equipped with a new camera, then the original camera should be swapped from the old reverse lamp assembly to the new reverse lamp assembly. When transferring the original camera from the old reverse lamp assembly to the new reverse lamp assembly, the rear view camera configuration does not need to be performed.
|45291||Escape And Transit Connect – Front Seat Belt Blocked
Should a Customer complain about the front seat belt being blocked, this may be the activation of the back-locking effect (belt retractor safety system). Please follow these steps: If the belt height adjuster is not in the lowest position; move down to this position. If belt height adjuster is already at the lowest position, pull out continuous and strongly the webbing approximately 20 mm. and let the seatbelt retract again. Then re-check seat belt function. If it is Ok, the issue is fixed. If it is not Ok, you have to replace the seat belt. Refer to Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 501-20A for addtional information on the Automatic Locking Retractor (ALR) mode functional test operation.
|45295||2013-2016 Escape – Glovebox Door Misalignment Due To Right Or Left Side Catch/ Striker Assembly Coming Loose
Some 2013-2016 Escape vehicles may exhibit a concern with glovebox door misaligned/loose on the right or left side due to the glovebox catch/striker coming loose. This part is available as a separate service component. The entire glovebox assembly does not need to be replaced. If a vehicle comes in for this condition, order part number CJ5Z-9906064-AB (RH) or CJ5Z-9906064-AA(LH).
|45296||2013-2015 F-650/F-750, F-53 Motorhome/F-59 Commercial Stripped Chassis, F-450/F-550 Super Duty And Econoline equipped with 6.81- Engines – Multiple Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
2013-2015 F-650/F-750, F-53 Motorhome/F-59 Commercial Stripped Chassis, F-450/F-550 Super Duty And Econoline, equipped with 6.8L engines may exhibit an illuminated Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) with Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) P061A, P061B, P0102, P0103, P0104 and/or P0171, P0174 without DTC P0068 stored in Power-train Control Module (PCM) memory. If unable to determine root cause of DTCs after performing Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis (PC/ED) pinpoint test (PPT), Perform PC/ED PPT DV for DTC P0068 for further diagnostics.
|45300||2014-2016 Escape, 2015-2016 F-150/Navigator – Chrome Appearance Physical Vapor Disposition (PVD) Wheels – Cleaning Tip
2014-2016 Escape, 2015-2016 F-150 and Navigator may be equipped with chrome appearance, PVD wheels. The use of some off-the-shelf or concentrated Wheel/Tire cleaning and/or polishing products may damage these wheels. Products containing Hydrofluoric Acid and products intended to clean or polish chrome wheels should not be used to clean or shine chrome appearance wheels. Sticky residue remaining on wheels after protective shipping cover removal should only be removed using Motorcraft Bug and Tar Remover and Isopropyl Alcohol. For best results, soak the affected area with Motorcraft Bug and Tar Remover and allow to soak for at least 1 minute. Wipe clean with a soft cloth using moderate pressure. Repeat as needed. Any smudging left behind by Motorcraft Bug and Tar Remover can be removed with Isopropyl Alcohol and a soft cloth.
|45302||2016 Escape and Lincoln MKC – SYNC 3 Equipped Unresponsive Touch Screen Or Touch Screen Reacts With No User Input Or Delayed SYNC 3 System Start-Up
Some 201 6 Escape or Lincoln MKC vehicles built with SYNC 3 may have a symptom of an unresponsive touch screen or a touch screen that is acting as if it was being touched with no user input or a delayed SYNC 3 system Start-up. Using the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) tool check for any continuous DTCs, and attempt to clear them with IDS first. If DTCs are present that will not clear then follow the normal diagnostics in Workshop Manual, Section 415. If there are no DTCs or DTCs clear and do not return, do not make any further repair attempts. Engineering is aware of this concern and is investigating. Continue to monitor OASIS for future updates.
|45304||2015 Edge – Reverse Lamp Removal and Installation Online Workshop Manual (WSM) Procedure Updated – Refer to WSM Section 417-01
For 2015 Edge vehicles refer to the online WSM when removing and installing a reverse lamp assembly. The procedure for removal and installation listed in the online WSM, Section 417-01, has been updated to include a tightening sequence for the reverse lamp fasteners. Failure to follow the proper tightening sequence may result in damage to the reverse lamp assembly.
|45306||2011-2016 F-Super Duty – 6.7L Diesel – Fuel Knock Noise At Idle With Various Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) – Fuel Mass Adaptation
Some F-Super Duty vehicles with 6.7L diesel engines may exhibit a fuel knock type noise at idle with various cylinder contribution/balance DTCs and/or Fuel Injector Offset Learn DTCs. To resolve this issue please use the following procedure:
1) Make sure ECT 1 and EOT are above 176ºF (80ºC).
2) Using the IDS or equivalent service tool, run the Manual Injector Balance Test/Enhanced Power Balance Test under Toolbox, Powertrain, Power Balance. If the noise is gone after running the test, then clear the High Pressure Side Min. Fuel Mass Adaptation tables for All Cylinders, and the Crankshaft Position Sensor under Toolbox, Powertrain, Service Functions, Reset, Clear Specified Function. Release the vehicle back to the customer. If the noise does not improve, follow Pin Point Test (PPT) M in the online PC/ED. Use available Labor times.
|45307||2015 F-150 – Tailgate Step Pops up While Driving, Binds While Extending And/Or A Release Button That Sticks.
Some 2015 F-1 50 vehicles may exhibit a tailgate step that pops up while driving, binds while extending and/or a release button that sticks. The Workshop Manual (WSM) has been updated with improved tailgate step adjustment procedures. Refer to WSM Section 501-04.
|45308||2015-2016 Escape- Built On 3/1/15 Through 7/30/15 – Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Battery Drain/No Start
This may be due to a cluster reset which is waking up the vehicle buss. This will be seen as a cycling battery draw which will reach a high of 2.0-3.0 amps then will drop back down to normal levels. Disconnect fuse F69 or the IPC to see if the battery draw goes away. If so, reprogram the IPC module to the latest calibration using IDS release 96.05 and higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com. Use causal part 10849 and use applicable 12651D labor operations in section 10 of the SITS manual.
|45309||2015-2016 MKZ, 2015 MKC – Missing Artist/Title/Track Information In The Instrument Cluster Message Center
Some 2015-2016 MKZ and 2015 MKC vehicles may exhibit a concern with missing Artist/title/track information in the instrument cluster message center. Reprogram the Instrument Panel Cluster (I PC) module to the latest calibration using IDS release 96.05 or higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com. Use causal part 10849 and use applicable 12651D labor operations in section 10 of the SLTS manual.
|45310||2012-2015 F-150, Expedition and Navigator – Integrated Wheel End (IWE)- Service Part Kit Awareness
2012-2015 F-150, Expedition and Navigator vehicles which require IWE replacement can be serviced by ordering new IWE service kit 7LIZ-3C247-B. This service kit contains all associated parts needed for IWE replacement, including new IWE bolts and axle nut. Refer to WSM, Section 308-07A. Refer to Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Section 7 for applicable labor operations.
|45313||2015 Escape – Digital Speedometer Inoperative/Missing After Instrument Cluster Panel (ICP) Module Reprogramming Between 6/24/1 5 And 7/1 6/1 5
Some 2015 Escape vehicles may exhibit an inoperative/missing digital speedometer if ICP module reprogramming was performed between the dates of 6/24/2015 and 7/16/2015. To correct this condition connect the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) and use the following procedure. Select Module Programming > Programmable Parameters > Car Configuration Parameters > Vehicle Configuration > Retrieve PTS derived ASBUILT data using an IDS at 96.02 or higher ensuring that the laptop is connected to the internet.
|45314||2015 Escape- Digital Speedometer Inoperative/Missing After Instrument Cluster Panel (ICP) Module Reprogramming Between 6/24/1 5 And 7/16/15
Some 201 5 Escape vehicles may exhibit an inoperative/missing digital speedometer if ICP module reprogramming was performed between the dates of 6/24/2015 and 7/16/2015. To correct this condition connect the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) and use the following procedure. Select Module Programming > Programmable Parameters > Car Configuration Parameters > Vehicle Configuration > Retrieve PTS derived ASBUILT data using an IDS at 96.02 or higher ensuring that the laptop is connected to the internet.
|45316||2016 F-Super Duty Vehicles Equipped With SIRIUS Satellite Radio – Built On 6/26/2015 And Through 7/21 /2015 – Radio Is Inoperative And/Or Not Responding
Some 2016 F-Super Duty Vehicles, Equipped With SIRIUS Satellite Radio, built on 6/26/15 through 7/21 /1 5 may exhibit a SIRIUS* Satellite Radio that is Inoperative and/or not responding. This may be attributed to the Radios As-Built data. To correct these conditions, ensure you are connected to the internet and the IDS is at latest release 96.04 or higher. With the IDS updated, use the following steps to update the radio. Select Module Programing>As Built>ACM and Select NO If IDS asks were you sent here for part numbers or from another procedure>Select Automatic>Hit tick mark and follow IDS prompts. Retest the satellite radio module operation. For warranty claiming use causal part 19C107, and applicable 18805D labor operation(s) in Section 10 of the SLTS Manual for the vehicle.
|45317||2016 MKZ/MKX/MKC – MIC Battery Draw – Telematics Control Unit DTC U2100 And/or U2101
Some 2016 MKZs built on or before 8/6/2015, 201 6 MKCs built on or before 8/25/201 5, or 2016 MKX vehicles equipped with a Telematics Control Unit (TCU) may exhibit a MyLincoln Mobile App that is unable to connect to the vehicle with DTC(s) U2100 and/or U2101 present in the TCU. Some 2016 MKZs may also exhibit a battery draw that can be isolated to the TCU with or without DTCs U2100 or U2101 present. To correct the concern, program the TCU to the latest calibration using IDS version 96.05 or higher. Use applicable labor operations from Section 10 of the SLTS Manual and causal part 19A387. To determine if equipped, refer to the window sticker which can be accessed through HVBOM. The window sticker will refer to the TCIJ as an Embedded Modem and is only included in the Reserve or Black Label equipment groups.
|45318||2016 Transit Equipped With Navigation And SYNC 3 Navigation Repeater Information Feature Disabled Vehicles Built On Or After 8/12/2015
2016 Transit vehicles equipped with Navigation and SYNC 3 and built on or after 8/12/2015 have the navigation repeater information that is normally displayed in the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) message center disabled at this time. The navigation route guidance will still be displayed on the SYNC 3 display screen. No repairs should be attempted on a customer symptom of IPC message center missing navigation repeater information. Engineering is aware of this concern and is investigating. Continue to monitor OASIS for future updates.
|Diagnostic Software||Interface Device||Complete Vehicle Diagnostics||Module Programming|
|IDS/FDRS||VCM, VCM II, VCMM||X||X||X||X|
|FJDS/FDRS||Compatible J2534 Devices
(Including VCM II and VCMM)
Detailed system requirements, installation, and support information for each product is located under the diagnostics tool support tab for each product.
For use with VCM I, VCM II, VMM and VCMM hardware devices only. The complete factory Ford Motor Company vehicle diagnostic tool that provides complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic coverage for all 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The IDS software includes time based access to the IDS software, software updates and calibration files.
For use with compatible J2534 hardware devices. FJDS software provides Ford Module Programming functionality that covers 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury module reprogramming functions, plus complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic software for all 2018 to present Ford and Lincoln vehicles. The FJDS software license includes time based access to the FJDS software, software updates and calibration files.
|CarDAQ-Plus 2 Diagnostic Code Reader and J2534 Programming Tool|
|VSI J2534 ECU Reprogrammer|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
Module Build Data (As-Built)
Use VIN to obtain As-Built data
- The CarDAQ-M provides complete SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 capabilities as well as functionality for all vehicle makes and models.
- The "M" in CarDAQ-M stands for "modular" meaning this product evolves with technology as it is introduced to the market.
- OEM-level Engine, Transmission and Body Control Module Reprogramming, and Dealer-level Diagnostics are available to you.
- OEM diagnostics for BMW, GM, Honda/Acura, Jaguar/ Land Rover, Toyota, Volkswagen/Audi, and Volvo
- Free J2534 Toolbox application with video’s and help tools, free software updates and toll-free technical phone and email support
- CERTIFIED BY AUTHORITY: As an upgraded version of the MS908P,same function as MS908S PRO and MaxiSys Elite. This superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain, and characterized by its high-end diagnostic features with easy-to-use operations. It’s an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- ECU CODING/PROGRAMMING: This top-level OBD2 scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- TOP-LEVEL CONFIGURATION: This Android4.4 based high-end car scanner is designed with the advanced hardware configurations including super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc. for users to detect the problems of the given vehicle efficiently and accurately.
- ABUNDANT VEHICLE MODELS: This diagnostic scan tool is built for testing more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and you can use it to test more vehicles when you complete the update at our official website once in a while. It is basically a bidirectional scanner that allows you to send and receive data to and from a car’s control modules.
- DATA MANAGEMENT OPERAION: In order to bring convenience for users to manage all the data and parameters stored in this diagnostic tool, Autel MK908P supports the following user-friendly managing functions: Shop Manager Operation, MaxiFix Operation, Data Manager Operation, etc. to quickly and directly select the required referring information while diagnosing.
- TOP-LEVEL HEAVY TRUCK DIAGNOSIS: Want to diagnose different kinds of vehicles? Autel MaxiSysCV that comes with J2534 ECU Programming Device is the diagnostic tool you need! You can use comprehensive diagnostic functions including ECU Information, Trouble Codes, Live Data, Active Test, and Special services for Experts (Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Volvo, Freightliner, etc.), Buses (Volvo, Hino, Isuzu, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, etc.) and even Trucks (Volvo, Dodge, Ford, Foton, Mack, etc.).
- CODING FOR OPTIMIZING PERFORMANCE: With Autel MS908CV, Optimizing vehicle performance is not that hard! The 100% safe ECU Coding allows you to change options within the vehicle’s ECU to modify features for the tested vehicle. Note: Coding only changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software. High Beams and Fog Lights Together Double Blink Hazards Digital Accurate MPH Gauge Enhanced Bluetooth Enable, etc.
- SERVICE FUNCTIONS FOR FAST MAINTENANCE: You can complete a series of scheduled services and maintenance with only one MaxiSysCV. Free from the trouble of changing basic OBD2 scanners frequently to get related services. The most commonly performed service functions include Oil Reset, EPB, Brake Bleeding, DPF & SCR, IMMO & Keys, Injector, Throttle and more.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY: No fuss with complex operations! The user-friendly MaxiSysCV diagnostic tool reduces your fatigue. AutoVIN Scan allows you to check all the ECUs of the tested car in less than 1 seconds. Remote Desk Operation offers workshops a channel of controlling customers’ MaxiSys tablets for immediate technical support. Data/Shop Manager reduces the time spent on managing diagnostic files, workshop information, and more.
- POINTS FOR AFTER SERVICES: 1.About Quality: Autel MaxiSysCV is designed with advanced configuration (Android4.0 OS, Samsung Exynos 4-Core Processor, etc.) for smooth and reliable using. 2.About Warranty & Update: Within one year, Products with defectives in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced free of charge and It’s free to update the software at regular intervals to increase MS908CV’s capabilities. 3. About Service: Autel is ready to answer any questions 7* 24 hours.
- Wireless connection - simple plug and play configuration Upgraded support includes 802 11bgn
- High Speed USB 2 0 Connection with improved protection and faster performance
- Improved stability during engine crank with extended temperature range
- Enclosure design protects from exposure to fluids and drops
- Additional vehicle communications protocols include upcoming Global B vehicles with faster data buses SAE J2534 and ISO-22900 compliant
- 【SUPERIOR CODING & PROGRAMMING】 Supports coding and programming especially for BMW and Mercedes. With the VCI of MK908P for SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 protocols, it can replace the existing software and firmware in ECU without expensive original equipment.
- 【WIDE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS】 Well capable of VCM coding and programming, TPMS coding, intelligent cruise control (ICC), ECU coding, live data, dashboard matching, airbag system reset, anti-theft key matching and more.
- 【POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 The oscilloscope MP408 combine with MaxiCOM MK908P is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
- 【HIGH-EFFICIENCY OF USE】 Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- 【WARRANTY & UPDATE】 You can get quality related services within 12 months warranty, besides, 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and car models.
- ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features the 10. 1” 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9. 7” 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The MK908P is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The Maxi Fix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- VXDIAG VCX Nano support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Small size, easy to carry and convenient for us
- We provide full time online support, if you have any questions about our device, please feel free to contact us online via ask us a question or send us email
- ADVANCED ECU CODING Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE; The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- AUTOMATIC SYSTEM Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet with instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere and interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel
- ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors, and one-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- UNIQUE ERGONOMIC DESIGN; with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Modules Coding & Programming - Supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues for BMW and Mercedes Benz cars, also fixing issues of fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes and durability of mechanical parts.
- Unrivalled Speed - MS908 Pro Diagnostic Platform bases on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen. The system boots up in only 20 seconds which is 300% faster than competing tools, and the diagnostic time for some vehicle is up to 5 times faster than previously required, allowing you to perform your job much quicker.
- Ultrafast Wireless - The Maxisys features advanced dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) 802.11n WIFI that’s up to twice as fast as any previous-generation diagnostic systems. Once the wireless VCI is connected to the car, the technician is completely free to move around anywhere in the shop. Its wireless connect-ivity also means you can field updates to the latest software release, allowing for update anywhere and anytime.
- Exceptional OE-Level Coverage - Autel has been committed to providing the best and easiest-to-use diagnostic solution with the most extensive coverage of all systems for all the major vehicle manufactures. This enables independent garages to confidently provide comprehensive servicing in their own workshops without relying on dealer availability Continual software enhancement will provide additional vehicle coverage.
- Smart Technology - Featuring the latest Auto VIN technology to identify CAN vehicles in one touch combined with the exclusive Auto Scan function make the MaxiSys the most intelligent system in the industry. Another smart feature - the industry first cloud-based online community puts you in touch with the latest tips and expertise from technicians around the world. This item offering 2 years free update.
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API