NHTSA ID Number: 10222789
Manufacturer Communication Number: SSM 51122
Some 2017-2022 F-250-F-550, 2015-2020 F-150 and 2018-2022 Expedition vehicles without push button start and passive entry may exhibit a condition where it is difficult to insert the ignition key and/or turn it to the accessory position when removing the ignition lock cylinder per the functional lock cylinder service procedure in Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 501-14. This may be due to debris or contamination in the ignition lock cylinder. If this concern occurs, use a suitable shop vacuum to dislodge or remove debris or contamination by placing the vacuum hose over the lock cylinder, without the key installed, for 30 seconds. Insert the ignition key and reattempt turning it to the accessory position for lock cylinder removal. If the key will not turn to the accessory position, continue with the non-functional lock cylinder removal procedure.
35 Affected Products
1 Associated Document
2017-2022 F-250-F-550, 2015-2020 F-150 And 2018-2022 Expedition – Lock Cylinder Unable To Turn To Accessory Position
- Clear, quick-drying, premium lock lubricant to loosen and protect all types of stuck home, auto and commercial locks
- Easily reach into narrow lock mechanism with the attachable straw or use the wider spray pattern to refurbish and protect the entire lock
- Dries clear to the touch within minutes and is safe to use on metal, wood and most plastic surfaces.* *Except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene.
- Size is Ideal for Automotive, Marine, Home and Commercial locks, and padlocks. Clear, quick-dry formula won't attract dirt
- Aerosol formula penetrates quickly and deeply to loosen stuck locks. Leaves long-lasting, corrosion protection film
- No oil, or silicone.
- OK to spray around and on electrical equipment.
- Locksmiths use it for EVERYTHING.
- Pleasant smell.
- Huge can last longer than other products.
- 4.5 grams powdered graphite lubricant.
- Needle nose tube make small applications Easy.
- Provides a thin layer of Air and water between surfaces for lubrication.
- Keeps lock working smoothly when used sparingly.
- For pin tumblers, locks - not for hinges.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Patio Sliding Glass Door Tracks, Squeaky Door and Car Hinges, Stubborn Locks & More!
- LONG-LASTING: Goes to Work Lubricating Immediately and Continues to Perform in All Conditions
- 4 OZ BOTTLE: Designed with the Larger Jobs in Mind and Perfect for Refilling the 0.5 oz Needle Oiler
- 0.5 OZ NEEDLE: With a 1/2" Steel Tip Needle, Get the Right Amount in the Right Spot with No Mess!
- LOCKS: With a Freezing Point of -55F, Prevent Frozen Locks and Provide Year-Round Protection
- PREMIUM DOOR HINGE LUBRICANT; Get rid of annoying squeaks instantly, Qucship door hinge lubricant bonds to the surfaces providing a long-lasting protection from rust, corrosion, friction, and wear.
- INSTANTLY EFFECTIVE & LONG-LASTING; Works immediately after applying a few drops door hinge lubricant, squeaks are gone and lasts for a long time and keep your doors, locks, and hinges looking good and functioning properly for a long time. No more tough sticking sliding doors, stuck locks, squeaky doors.
- LOCKS & MULTI-PURPOSE; Our door hinge lubricant contains rust inhibitors also has a freezing point of -55°F, provide year-round protection, suitable for locks, automotive, knives, tools, cabinet drawers, nuts & bolts, garage doors, bearings, bike chains etc.
- EASY TO USE; 1oz needle oiler lets you lubricate hard-to-reach areas with ease, get the right amount in the right spot, no worry about small gaps.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE; Please identify Qucship brand door hinge lubricant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, no odor, guaranteed quality. Apply it safely to any squeaky problem in your home; Enjoy smooth and quiet operation in a toxic free environment. Feel free to ORDER NOW!
- Reduces friction: Graphite is a natural lubricant that helps reduce friction between the lock's internal components, making it easier to turn the key and operate the lock mechanism.
- Prevents freezing: Graphite-based lubricants like Lock-Ease can help prevent locks from freezing in cold weather, as they don't contain water or other substances that can freeze and cause the lock to seize up.
- Reduces wear and tear: The lubricating properties of graphite can help reduce wear and tear on lock components, potentially prolonging the life of the lock.
- No residue buildup: Unlike some oil-based lubricants, graphite-based lubricants typically do not leave a sticky residue that can attract dust and dirt, which may eventually lead to the lock becoming difficult to operate.
- Versatility: Lock-Ease and other graphite-based lubricants can be used on a variety of locks, including padlocks, deadbolts, and automotive locks.
- Use on any lock
- Prevents corrosion
- Unique applicator tip
- Clean alternative to graphite
- Dark Gray Lubricant Dries Tack Free
- Thread Lubricant (Anti-Seize)
- Use on Gaskets, Transfer and Conveyor Belts, Rollers, Wheels and Gears
- FIXES & PREVENTS: No more tough sticking sliding doors, sticky keys, stuck locks, squeaky doors, or squeaky garage doors
- INSTANTLY EFFECTIVE & LONG-LASTING: Works as soon as the oil is applied and stays on lasting a long-time
- STOP FROZEN LOCKS & YEAR-ROUND PERFORMANCE: Functions optimally between -35 F and 180 F to prevent frozen locks and provide year-round protection
- PREVENT RUST: Contains rust inhibitors that help to keep your doors, locks, and hinges looking good and functioning properly
- NON-TOXIC: Made with food-grade mineral-based products that contain no harmful chemicals or toxic substances.
Last update on 2023-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.