NHTSA ID Number: 10187981
Manufacturer Communication Number: SSM 49571
Some 2019-2021 Edge/Nautilus, 2020-2021 Escape/Corsair, 2021 Bronco Sport vehicles equipped with all wheel drive (AWD) may exhibit chatter/shudder during low speed turning events due to fluid contamination. Drain and refill the rear drive unit (RDU), refer to Workshop Manual Section (WSM) 205-02. Drive for 8 km (5 miles) in stop and go conditions with right and left turns and re-evaluate. If the issue is still present, continue with WSM diagnostics. For claiming, use base (4000) causal part.
13 Affected Products
1 Associated Document
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 22.098 H x 9.906 L x 10.16 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Weight: 0.885 kilograms
- Two quarts of SAE 75W-85 Synthetic Axle Lubricant.
- Better protection
- Improved performance
- Quality you can trust
- RED LINE SYNTHETIC GEAR OILS Designed to provide the highest degree of protection and greatest efficiency Compatible with your drivetrain.
- 2 pack! (2 quarts total).
- May be used to obtain maximum power transfer in racing differentials which do not see high temperatures.
- Reduces differential and gearbox temperatures
- Rapid lubrication even in very cold weather
- genuine oem factory part
- exact fit
- best in quality
- this is not an aftermarket part
- Please see Product Description regarding the California Proposition 65 Warning
- German high performance and extremely high quality PAO fully synthetic hypoid gear oil for transmissions, transfer cases, axles, and differentials when 75W-85, GL-5, and limited slip properties are requested
- Designed to be compatible with and replacement for many European, Domestic and Foreign vehicle manufactures (see specifications below)
- Contains an additive formulation specific to the increased loads and functions of limited slip type applications
- Outstanding shearing stability, thermal stability, great lubrication behavior in cold temperatures, and extended service life performance
- Works in tight spaces and makes gear oil easier to use
- Full Synthetic formula for exceptional high and low temperature protection
- Contains an extreme pressure additive for better load carrying capacity and wear protection
- Excellent thermal stability designed to protect oil from high temperature breakdown
- Formulated to maintain excellent low temperature fluid protection
- Helps provide outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life
- Contains special additives to assist in protecting gear teeth from rust and corrosion and reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials
- Recommended for conventional and limited slip differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions where API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specificed
Last update on 2022-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.