February 21, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V097000
DRL that cannot dim may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V097
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components EXTERIOR LIGHTING
Potential Number of Units Affected 166,196
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 trucks equipped with high series LED headlamps with Autolamp (On/Off) functionality. The Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) may remain activated instead of dimming to parking lamps when the Master Lighting Switch (MLS) is manually rotated from the “Autolamps” switch position to “Headlamps On.” As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, Reflective Devices and Associated Equipment.”
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the body control module, free of charge. The recall began March 10, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 20C03.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
February 24, 2020
SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 with LED Headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|F150||2018 -2020||Dearborn||January 5, 2017 through October 10, 2019|
|F150||2018-2020||Kansas||January 25, 2017 through September 10, 2019|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS COMPLIANCE RECALL
Some of the affected vehicles may not conform to requirements specified by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108 for Daytime Running Lamp (DRL) function, which require the DRLs to be deactivated whenever the headlamps are on. On these vehicles, it is possible that the DRLs remain activated if headlamp switch is manually rotated from “Auto” to ”Low beam” during daylight hours, instead of dimming to parking lamps. This results in a higher than permitted lighting output.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to update the As-Built Data in the Body Control Module using the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) tool following the technical instructions. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of March 09, 2020. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letters
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD
Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 Vehicles with LED headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
OASIS will be activated on February 24, 2020
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
FSA VIN Lists will be available through https://web.fsavinlists.dealerconnection.com on February 24, 2020. Owner names and addresses will be available by week of March 23, 2020.
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this compliance recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Rental vehicles are not approved for this program.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number 20C03 is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD
Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 Vehicles with LED headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Update Body Control Module As-Built Data using IDS||20C03B||0.3 Hours|
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
Parts are not required to complete this repair.
NOTE: Reprogram appropriate vehicle modules before performing diagnostics and clear all DTCs after programming. For DTCs generated after reprogramming, follow normal diagnostic service procedures.
NOTE: Make sure the IDS computer does not enter sleep mode during programming.
a. Select Module Programming, then As-Built.
b. Select BCM then follow the on screen instructions to complete the programming.
- When prompted: Were you directed here from another procedure such as Programmable Module Installation or Module Reprogramming to obtain part numbers? Select NO. See Figure 1A.
- When prompted: This function resets configuration data in the module back to its factory settings. Only the configuration data is changed during this process. This routine does not affect the calibration level of the module. Select Continue. See Figure 1B.
- When prompted: You have 2 options for entering As-Built data into the module, Manual or Automatic. Select Automatic. See Figure 1C.
3. Once IDS programming is complete, check and clear any DTCs.
Important Information for Module Programming
NOTE: When programming or reprogramming a module, use the following basic checks to ensure programming completes without errors.
- Make sure the 12V battery is fully charged before carrying out the programming steps and connect IDS/scan tool to a power source.
- Inspect Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) and cables for any damage. Make sure scan tool connections are not interrupted during programming.
- A hardwired connection is strongly recommended.
- Turn off all unnecessary accessories (radio, heated/cooled seats, headlamps, interior lamps, HVAC system, etc.) and close doors.
- Disconnect/depower any aftermarket accessories (remote start, alarm, power inverter, CB radio, etc.).
- Follow all scan tool on-screen instructions carefully.
- Disable IDS/scan tool sleep mode, screensaver, hibernation modes.
- Create all sessions key on engine off (KOEO). Starting the vehicle before creating a session will cause errors within the programming inhale process.
Recovering a module when programming has resulted in a blank module:
NEVER DELETE THE ORIGINAL SESSION!
b. Disconnect the VCM from the data link connector (DLC) and the IDS.
d. Locate the original vehicle session when programming failed. This should be the last session used in most cases. If not, use the session created on the date that the programming failed.
NOTE: If the original session is not listed in the previous session list, click the Recycle Bin icon at the lower right of the previous session screen. This loads any deleted sessions and allows you to look through them. Double-click the session to restore it.
e. Once the session is loaded, the failed process should resume automatically.
f. If programming does not resume automatically, proceed to the Module Programming menu and select the previously attempted process, PMI or MR.
g. Follow all on-screen prompts/instructions.
h. The last screen on the IDS may list additional steps required to complete the programming process. Make sure all applicable steps listed on the screen are followed in order.
JOHN A. SAMPLE
123 SAMPLE ST
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Compliance Recall Notice 20C03 / NHTSA Recall 20V-097
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 1FTEW1CGXJFA00248
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Ford Motor Company has decided that your vehicle, with the VIN shown above, fails to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, reflective devices, and assoc. Equipment” for the Daytime Running Lamp function.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) may not dim during day light hours when the headlight switch is manually rotated from the “Auto” to ”Low beam” position.|
|What is the risk?||This may result in a higher than permitted lighting output when the headlamps are on, which may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to update the Body Control Module software free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 20C03. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this compliance recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle. Using the “Auto” position on the headlamp switch will avoid the issue.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this compliance recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 20V-097.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Marzo de 2020
JOHN A. SAMPLE
123 SAMPLE ST
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de cumplimiento 20C03 / Campaña 20V-097 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN): 1FTEW1CGXJFA00248
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU.
Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo, con el VIN que aparece más arriba, no cumple con las normas federales de seguridad de vehículos de motor (FMVSS) número 108, “Luces, dispositivos reflectantes y equipos asociados” para la función de luces de conducción diurna.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema.
Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||Las luces de conducción diurna (DRL) de su vehículo podrían no atenuarse cuando hay luz del día y el interruptor de los faros se ha girado manualmente de la posición “Auto” a la posición “Luces bajas”.|
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Esto se podría traducir en una potencia de salida de luz superior a la permitida cuando los faros están encendidos, lo cual podría reducir la visibilidad de otros conductores y aumentar el riesgo de choque.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a actualizar el software del módulo de control de la carrocería, sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para reparar será menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame de inmediato al distribuidor y solicite una cita de servicio para realizar la campaña 20C03. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.
Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo para esta campaña de conformidad. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad. Para evitar este problema, utilice el interruptor de los faros en la posición “Auto”.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.Fordowner.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de cumplimiento en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos para llevar a cabo el trabajo.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones, como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo alguno, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda.
PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora local).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora local).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Mencione la Campaña de seguridad 20V-097 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES A SAFETY COMPLIANCE RECALL AND TWO SAFETY RECALLS
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 25, 2020 – Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety compliance recall and two safety recalls in North America. Details are as follows:
Safety compliance recall for select 2018-20 Ford F-150 vehicles with LED headlamps
Ford is issuing a safety compliance recall for select 2018-20 Ford F-150 vehicles with LED headlamps. When the daytime running lamps on affected vehicles are illuminated and the master lighting switch is manually rotated from the autolamp position to the headlamp-on (low-beam) position, the daytime running lamps remain activated instead of dimming to parking lamp intensity as required by federal motor vehicle safety standards. This may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 166,196 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories and 50,989 in Canada.
Affected vehicles were built at Dearborn Truck Plant, Jan. 5, 2017, to Oct. 10, 2019, and Kansas City Assembly Plant, Jan. 25, 2017, to Oct. 10, 2019.
Safety recall for select 2015-16 Ford F-150 vehicles for engine block heater cable
Ford is issuing a safety recall for select 2015-16 Ford F-150 vehicles equipped with engine heater elements and 3.5-liter GTDI engines. Depending on the heater element location, some vehicles may have cables with insufficient heat protection and incorrect length. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures can cause a resistive short, inoperative engine block heater, and/or tripping of household breakers or GFCI-equipped outlets while the vehicle is parked and the block heater is plugged in.
The risk to safety exists only while the vehicle is parked and the block heater cable is plugged into an electrical outlet. A resistive short in the engine-block heater splice connector can increase the risk of overheated or melted wiring and fire. Customers are advised to not use the engine block heater cable until their vehicle is inspected.
Ford is not aware of any reports of fire, accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 13,854 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories and 19,679 in Canada.
Affected vehicles were built at Dearborn Truck Plant July 31, 2014, to Sept. 27, 2016, and Kansas City Assembly Plant, Feb. 10, 2015, to Oct. 15, 2016.
Safety recall for select 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty and 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles
Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty and 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles. In some affected vehicles, there may be an inadequate amount of axle lubricant. This can result in bearing seizure, leading to component fracture and driveshaft separation from the rear axle. In the event of a rear-axle pinion stem fracture, customers would experience loss of vehicle motive power and loss of the park function. If the parking brake is not applied, this could result in unintended vehicle movement, increasing the risk of injury or crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 319 vehicles in the U.S. and seven in Canada.
Affected vehicles include:
- 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty vehicles built at Kentucky Truck Plant Jan. 12-14, 2020
- 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles built at Ohio Assembly Plant Jan. 2-16, 2020
Dealers will check the differential fluid level. If the fluid is at the proper level, no further action will be taken. If the fluid level is determined to be low, the rear axle assembly will be replaced. The Ford reference number for this recall is 20S09.
3 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-1
Miscellaneous Document = Press Release – FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES A SAFETY COMPLIANCE RECALL AND TWO SAFETY RECALLSRMISC-20V097-4494
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Compliance Recall 20C03 Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 with LED Headlamps Daytime Running Lamp Function
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-20V097-5874
Non-Compliance Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-20V097-8473
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2020-4RCLQRT-20V097-2237
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-2
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-3RCLQRT-20V097-7875
Latest Recalls Documents
|Diagnostic Software||Interface Device||Complete Vehicle Diagnostics||Module Programming|
|IDS/FDRS||VCM, VCM II, VCMM||X||X||X||X|
|FJDS/FDRS||Compatible J2534 Devices
(Including VCM II and VCMM)
Detailed system requirements, installation, and support information for each product is located under the diagnostics tool support tab for each product.
For use with VCM I, VCM II, VMM and VCMM hardware devices only. The complete factory Ford Motor Company vehicle diagnostic tool that provides complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic coverage for all 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The IDS software includes time based access to the IDS software, software updates and calibration files.
For use with compatible J2534 hardware devices. FJDS software provides Ford Module Programming functionality that covers 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury module reprogramming functions, plus complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic software for all 2018 to present Ford and Lincoln vehicles. The FJDS software license includes time based access to the FJDS software, software updates and calibration files.
|CarDAQ-Plus 2 Diagnostic Code Reader and J2534 Programming Tool|
|VSI J2534 ECU Reprogrammer|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
Module Build Data (As-Built)
Use VIN to obtain As-Built data
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908(S/Pro), MK908P, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these tools to program ECUs on specific BMW/ BENZ for specific functions. ★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your scanner MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, contact us via: 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘 !
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- ALL OF THE J2534 PROTOCOLS - This single unit has all of the protocols you need for your OEM J2534 reprogramming and diagnostics including the latest in DoIP and CanFD
- J2534 TECHNICAL SUPPORT - FREE for the life of the tool. Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑thru
- TOOLBOX WITH OEM APPLICATION DESCRIPTIONS - educational video tutorials and real-time news – Giving you the confidence and up-to-date knowledge to get the job done
- J2534 v05.00 API - The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology
- FUTURE PROOF WITH 4 CAN CHANNELS - Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models, CarDAQ-Plus 3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications
- [J2534 COMPLIANT] - The Mastertech II is a J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant VCI for OEM reprogramming and diagnostic applications
- [FULLY VALIDATED BY TOP 6 OEMS] - Mastertech II has been fully validated to operate with the top 6 OEM reprogramming applications: GM, Ford, FCA, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, and Toyota/Lexus
- [PRE-CONFIGURED] - The pre-configured wireless and wired connections make it quick and easy to connect to a vehicle from your PC (requires PC compliant with OE specifications and software)
- [RIGHT TO REPAIR] - Supports 'Right to Repair' (R2R) initiatives
- [COMPREHENSIVE KIT] - Kit includes: VCI, WiFi adapters (wireless PC to VCI), J1962 Cable (connect to vehicle), USB cable (connect to PC for firmware updates and setup), and Quick Start Guide
- 🚗【Same as MaxiSys Elite, No IP Restriction】: Covering 99% of the vehicle models from 1996 to 2022. Based on the MS908S Pro, Autel MK908P diagnostic scan tool enjoys superior hardware configuration, serves 13 languages with no IP restrictions (MS908S Pro ONLY supports English) Lifetime after-sales service and professional technology support have no difference from offline retail version. Feel free to message us with any problems.
- 🚗【ECU Programming & Coding, Guru for Local Smith】: To broaden vehicle business and increase your revenue, the Autel scanner MK908P assigns advanced ECU programming and coding to 1) customize your car, 2) unfold the hidden features, 3) disable the annoying functions to improve car performance, but also reprogram the adaptive data to certain components after repairs or replacements. The specific operation varies by model.
- 🚗【36+ Service Functions, Best for Repair Shops】: Designed for large-scale garages and equipped with 36+ repair functions, Autel MK908P covers 99% of cars in the market. This make it the most valuable scanner to serve as many cars as possible in your shop. The 36+ functions include Oil Reset, TPMS, ABS Bleeding, EPB, SAS, Injector Coding, BMS, Suspension, etc. Please be noted MK908P programming tool will always keep pace with newer functions and continuous upgrading, never out of date.
- 🚗【High-end Online Functions, OE-level Auto Scanner】: MK908P diagnostic tool explores all the systems and scans hidden DTCs. For quickly locating the fault, active test sends commands directly to vehicle modules to perform specific tests on windows, sunroofs, wipers, relays, injectors, and actuators, etc. Newly launched online functions obtain the online data from the server like online account login service for VW, Audi, Skoda; online configuration for Renault; online coding for Porsche; etc.
- 🚗【Top-end Configuration, Ultra-Fast Speed】: Same functions with MaxiSys Elite, but configured with 2G+64G memory Hexa-core processor, 10.1” screen, and 15000mAh battery to accelerate diagnostics and repair. 2022 MK908P diagnostic scanner offers more to expand the market and raise income for example power balance for Ford, Chrysler, GM; personalization for VW, Audi, Toyota; guided functions for VW, Audi, Skoda; etc.
- Industry-leading J2534 Pass-Thru Technology: Enabling diagnostics, reprogramming and security functions for dealerships and the independent repair facility. Economical and compact pass-thru devices provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to repair complex vehicles with OE applications in your shop. Each type (see single branded types above) Mongoose-Plus is engineered to work with one of the following OEM's J2534 applications for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, & VW/Audi.
- Supports Current & Earlier Vehicles: Enables diagnostics, programming and other “dealer” functions through OEM applications
- NEW Bluetooth Wireless Options Available: Providing wireless connectivity between your laptop and the Mongoose-Plus
- Expert Product Support: Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑Thru applications to help you with any technical setup questions
- Key Registration and Immobilizer Support: Using NASTF Vehicle Security Professional credentials
- 👍【2022 Newest Updates: AutoAuth Access & Cloud Service】Two long-awaited features for old customers!✅(Since June 2022)Autel original MS908S Pro scanner supports "AutoAuth" gateway access on 2018 and newer Fiat Chrysler vehicles, such as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc, still growing. ✅(Support Cloud Report Management, you can upload diagnostic reports to Autel Cloud and share reports with your customers through QR Code/email/text message easily, and they can view the reports anytime.
- 👍【A Must for Garage and Workshop】If you need to program Benz/BMW, Autel MS908S Pro scanner is definitely an expert, this is what it does best! MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US. Besides ECU Programming for Benz/BWM, MS908S Pro can perform ECU Coding, Active Tests, 36+ Services, All System Diagnostic, FCA “AutoAuth” Access, etc.🚦📢👉 Note: MS908S Pro is for North & South America only and supports English only.
- 👍【One-Stop ECU Programming for BENZ/ BMW】Coming with J2534 ECU programming device, Autel MS908S Pro is competent for ECU programming and ECU coding/ adaption. It can program blank ECU, adapt existed ECU, match components, reflash second-hand ECU, unlock hidden functions, etc. In order to reduce operational burden, MaxiSys MS908S Pro provides one-stop operation to meet the needs of different experienced technicians, no worries about missing some steps and causing failure.
- 👍【Advanced ECU Coding, Customize your Car】Automotive diagnostic scan tool MS908S Pro features Advanced ECU Coding, so you can use it to customize your car as needed by disabling some unneeded OEM settings (like auto start-stop, chimes, etc), or activating the hidden features pre-programmed to car computer to get high-end functions (like US-style daytime light, auto door look at a particular speed, etc).👉Compatible with BWM, VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
- 👍【OE-level Diagnostic Capability & Guided Function】Auto diagnostic tool MS908S Pro, with J2354 device for BT communication up to 210ft/70m working range, can access all available vehicle modules such as PCM, ECM, TCM, BCM, SCCM, etc, to read codes, clear codes, view live data, perform active tests, etc. Guided functions provides step by step specific guidances to complete some complex service operations. 👉Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
- 🎁【Free OBD2 Scanner】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a Code Reader. Limited quantity. First come, first served. 🎁【Great Gift Idea】: A top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! Get THINKTOOL PD8 obd2 scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 👍【 ✅2022 Model ✅Faster, More Popular, Wider Regional vehicle coverage than Other Similar Models】THINKCAR THINKTOOL PD8 scan tool adds loads of OE-Level features as ➤【AutoAuth for FCA SGW】which makes PD8 works with Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat after 2017.➤Setting & Changeover (adblue reset, unlock the engine after a collision, cancel ABS driving test, and more) for Benz ➤Modification for BMW ➤Offline Coding ➤Customization ➤Personalization, for worldwide vehicles, and keep growing.
- 🚗【ECU Coding + OE-Level Full Diagnostics】PD8 obd2 scanner allows you to deeply access and diagnose all the electrical systems on the vehicles such as ABS/ECM/SRS/IC/TCM/BCM/EPS/EPB/TPMS/AC/Fuel System, Light System, Wiper System, etc. And this Newest auto diagnostic scan tool features with advanced ECU coding allows you to access the ECU of a vehicle to re-flash vehicles control modules, and customize the vehicle as need, optimize the specific performance of vehicles.
- 🚗【Bi-Directional Control / Active Tests + 34 Reset Function】OBD2 diagnostic scan tool with its advanced 34 hot reset service including Oil/EPB/DPF/SAS/TPMS/IMMO/ABS/SRS/Transmission/Battery service, Odometer(ODO), Injector Coding, Throttle Matching, etc.Full-featured bi-directional control can actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to all systems/components to test working status without using the vehicle controls.
- 🚗【2022 Version THINKCAR THINKTOOL PD8】 THINKTOOL PD8 has more advanced functions: Guiding Functions(compatible with VW,AUDI,SKODA,SEAT), Variant Coding, PD8 has wider vehicle coverage, supports AutoAuth for FCA SGW, which makes V compatible with Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat after 2017. Supprt Service online : 5 years waranty 7*24Hrs online.
- 👍【Why Choose LAUNCH X431 PRO5】It is the original LAUNCH X431 scan tool, not a copy machine, also the 2022 upgraded version of CRP909X, PROS V1.0, X431 PRO3 and V+. LAUNCH X431 PRO 5, all is set to OE-level standards with 1) J2534 ECU Programming & 50+ service same as PAD V; 2) Bi-directional control + All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; 3) Online functions directly connect to OEM server; 4) support 150+ brands Vehicles from 1996-2022.
- 👍【J2534 Programming with Smart Box 3.0】 What is super SmartBox 3.0 VCI? Worth 1000$, Smart Box 3.0 is backed on new J2534/CANFD/DOIP, which enables you to run 14x quicker data trans and advanced OEM J2534 reprogramming for BMW, Benz, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, GW, Volvo, etc. (please reach to us for more details). It also serves as a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👍【LAUNCH X431 PRO5 with Powerful 50+ Services】Especially designed for pro mechanics and big repair shops, Launch X431 scanner PRO5 is equipped with 50+ hot reset functions for 150 car makes which same as X431 PAD V. Easy to navigate and help you do ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, Oil Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension, BMS, Injector Coding, IMMO, Power balance, Throttle Matching and more. 🚩Notice: we offer 2-year free update while other brands generally 1 year.
- 👍【Active Test + Local-smith Level ECU Coding】Come with appealing bi-directional control to troubleshoot all possible problems for full systems within 5 minutes. This LAUNCH scanner even develops all practical functions needed by all technicians: 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Benz to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【All System Diagnostics for 99% Vehicle Coverage] Serve for 150+ American, Asian, European brands, and cover 99% of vehicle models worldwide. This LAUNCH diagnostic scan tool can operate complete full-function diagnostics to all on-board systems to troubleshoot and repair all vehicle problems, including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, etc.
- VXDIAG SVCI J2534 can compatible with SAE J2534-1 and partly compatible with SAE J2534-2. It supports most of vehicle communication protocols and can be used as PassThru device for many dealer level diagnostic software. And it can be used as a ELM327 device also, support most of ELM327 software.
- High speed host communication and Stable host communication. (with RTS/CTS flow control).Host communication is high-speed and stable, keeping the diagnosis smooth. And the programming function requires the original online account .（Not work for the Ford F serial cars, like F150,F250,F350,F450）
- [Switch on the Interface] There is a switch button on the interface. Please do press the switch button for the Module you want enter in. Pressed: works as ELM327 mode Released: works as J2534 mode
- VXDIAG SVCI J2534 is compatible with Ford / Mazda IDS,Only need to do two steps to Installs software. First,Install FVDI J2534 start software,then install the original brand vehicle software,For example, Ford, Mazda.(Before install the software,pls turn off your antivirus software )
- For software installation, please feel free to contact our online customer service.
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2.How to resolve "License Expired" issue? Please download latest vx manager. After download, please install the new vx manager. Then connect device to laptop, laptop connecting network, open new vx manager, click "Firmware" to update, then click "Update license" to renew.
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity; Firmware Updatable.CE and FCC compliance for hardware.
- All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
- Important Note & Packing Update - How to resolve "License Expired" issue? Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website.Use new vxmanager t update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.Packing Update-Now package do not come with CD, please refer to the user manual for obtain software link.You can check the user manual carefully before you start using the device.If you need online techinical support,we can service for you any time.
- Note - You can turn off anti-virus program before installing the software, make sure your computer at least 4GB.Tech2win software only installed on 32bit computer and on physical system. GDS software need install on 64bit computer and use vmware machine. (Note:Please follow the video step by step installation, don't install automatically) .
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.