February 21, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V097000
DRL that cannot dim may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V097
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components EXTERIOR LIGHTING
Potential Number of Units Affected 166,196
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 trucks equipped with high series LED headlamps with Autolamp (On/Off) functionality. The Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) may remain activated instead of dimming to parking lamps when the Master Lighting Switch (MLS) is manually rotated from the “Autolamps” switch position to “Headlamps On.” As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, Reflective Devices and Associated Equipment.”
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the body control module, free of charge. The recall began March 10, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 20C03.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
February 24, 2020
SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 with LED Headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|F150||2018 -2020||Dearborn||January 5, 2017 through October 10, 2019|
|F150||2018-2020||Kansas||January 25, 2017 through September 10, 2019|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS COMPLIANCE RECALL
Some of the affected vehicles may not conform to requirements specified by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108 for Daytime Running Lamp (DRL) function, which require the DRLs to be deactivated whenever the headlamps are on. On these vehicles, it is possible that the DRLs remain activated if headlamp switch is manually rotated from “Auto” to ”Low beam” during daylight hours, instead of dimming to parking lamps. This results in a higher than permitted lighting output.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to update the As-Built Data in the Body Control Module using the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) tool following the technical instructions. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of March 09, 2020. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letters
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD
Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 Vehicles with LED headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
OASIS will be activated on February 24, 2020
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
FSA VIN Lists will be available through https://web.fsavinlists.dealerconnection.com on February 24, 2020. Owner names and addresses will be available by week of March 23, 2020.
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this compliance recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Rental vehicles are not approved for this program.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number 20C03 is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD
Compliance Recall 20C03
Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 Vehicles with LED headlamps
Daytime Running Lamp Function
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Update Body Control Module As-Built Data using IDS||20C03B||0.3 Hours|
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
Parts are not required to complete this repair.
NOTE: Reprogram appropriate vehicle modules before performing diagnostics and clear all DTCs after programming. For DTCs generated after reprogramming, follow normal diagnostic service procedures.
NOTE: Make sure the IDS computer does not enter sleep mode during programming.
a. Select Module Programming, then As-Built.
b. Select BCM then follow the on screen instructions to complete the programming.
- When prompted: Were you directed here from another procedure such as Programmable Module Installation or Module Reprogramming to obtain part numbers? Select NO. See Figure 1A.
- When prompted: This function resets configuration data in the module back to its factory settings. Only the configuration data is changed during this process. This routine does not affect the calibration level of the module. Select Continue. See Figure 1B.
- When prompted: You have 2 options for entering As-Built data into the module, Manual or Automatic. Select Automatic. See Figure 1C.
3. Once IDS programming is complete, check and clear any DTCs.
Important Information for Module Programming
NOTE: When programming or reprogramming a module, use the following basic checks to ensure programming completes without errors.
- Make sure the 12V battery is fully charged before carrying out the programming steps and connect IDS/scan tool to a power source.
- Inspect Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) and cables for any damage. Make sure scan tool connections are not interrupted during programming.
- A hardwired connection is strongly recommended.
- Turn off all unnecessary accessories (radio, heated/cooled seats, headlamps, interior lamps, HVAC system, etc.) and close doors.
- Disconnect/depower any aftermarket accessories (remote start, alarm, power inverter, CB radio, etc.).
- Follow all scan tool on-screen instructions carefully.
- Disable IDS/scan tool sleep mode, screensaver, hibernation modes.
- Create all sessions key on engine off (KOEO). Starting the vehicle before creating a session will cause errors within the programming inhale process.
Recovering a module when programming has resulted in a blank module:
NEVER DELETE THE ORIGINAL SESSION!
a. Obtain the original IDS that was used when the programming error occurred during module reprogramming (MR) or programmable module installation (PMI).
b. Disconnect the VCM from the data link connector (DLC) and the IDS.
d. Locate the original vehicle session when programming failed. This should be the last session used in most cases. If not, use the session created on the date that the programming failed.
NOTE: If the original session is not listed in the previous session list, click the Recycle Bin icon at the lower right of the previous session screen. This loads any deleted sessions and allows you to look through them. Double-click the session to restore it.
e. Once the session is loaded, the failed process should resume automatically.
f. If programming does not resume automatically, proceed to the Module Programming menu and select the previously attempted process, PMI or MR.
g. Follow all on-screen prompts/instructions.
h. The last screen on the IDS may list additional steps required to complete the programming process. Make sure all applicable steps listed on the screen are followed in order.
JOHN A. SAMPLE
123 SAMPLE ST
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Compliance Recall Notice 20C03 / NHTSA Recall 20V-097
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 1FTEW1CGXJFA00248
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Ford Motor Company has decided that your vehicle, with the VIN shown above, fails to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, reflective devices, and assoc. Equipment” for the Daytime Running Lamp function.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) may not dim during day light hours when the headlight switch is manually rotated from the “Auto” to ”Low beam” position.|
|What is the risk?||This may result in a higher than permitted lighting output when the headlamps are on, which may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to update the Body Control Module software free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 20C03. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.|
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this compliance recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle. Using the “Auto” position on the headlamp switch will avoid the issue.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this compliance recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.|
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.|
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 20V-097.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Marzo de 2020
JOHN A. SAMPLE
123 SAMPLE ST
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de cumplimiento 20C03 / Campaña 20V-097 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN): 1FTEW1CGXJFA00248
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU.
Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo, con el VIN que aparece más arriba, no cumple con las normas federales de seguridad de vehículos de motor (FMVSS) número 108, “Luces, dispositivos reflectantes y equipos asociados” para la función de luces de conducción diurna.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema.
Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||Las luces de conducción diurna (DRL) de su vehículo podrían no atenuarse cuando hay luz del día y el interruptor de los faros se ha girado manualmente de la posición “Auto” a la posición “Luces bajas”.|
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Esto se podría traducir en una potencia de salida de luz superior a la permitida cuando los faros están encendidos, lo cual podría reducir la visibilidad de otros conductores y aumentar el riesgo de choque.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a actualizar el software del módulo de control de la carrocería, sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para reparar será menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame de inmediato al distribuidor y solicite una cita de servicio para realizar la campaña 20C03. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.|
Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo para esta campaña de conformidad. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad. Para evitar este problema, utilice el interruptor de los faros en la posición “Auto”.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.Fordowner.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de cumplimiento en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos para llevar a cabo el trabajo.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones, como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.|
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo alguno, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda.|
PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora local).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora local).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Mencione la Campaña de seguridad 20V-097 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES A SAFETY COMPLIANCE RECALL AND TWO SAFETY RECALLS
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 25, 2020 – Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety compliance recall and two safety recalls in North America. Details are as follows:
Safety compliance recall for select 2018-20 Ford F-150 vehicles with LED headlamps
Ford is issuing a safety compliance recall for select 2018-20 Ford F-150 vehicles with LED headlamps. When the daytime running lamps on affected vehicles are illuminated and the master lighting switch is manually rotated from the autolamp position to the headlamp-on (low-beam) position, the daytime running lamps remain activated instead of dimming to parking lamp intensity as required by federal motor vehicle safety standards. This may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 166,196 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories and 50,989 in Canada.
Affected vehicles were built at Dearborn Truck Plant, Jan. 5, 2017, to Oct. 10, 2019, and Kansas City Assembly Plant, Jan. 25, 2017, to Oct. 10, 2019.
Safety recall for select 2015-16 Ford F-150 vehicles for engine block heater cable
Ford is issuing a safety recall for select 2015-16 Ford F-150 vehicles equipped with engine heater elements and 3.5-liter GTDI engines. Depending on the heater element location, some vehicles may have cables with insufficient heat protection and incorrect length. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures can cause a resistive short, inoperative engine block heater, and/or tripping of household breakers or GFCI-equipped outlets while the vehicle is parked and the block heater is plugged in.
The risk to safety exists only while the vehicle is parked and the block heater cable is plugged into an electrical outlet. A resistive short in the engine-block heater splice connector can increase the risk of overheated or melted wiring and fire. Customers are advised to not use the engine block heater cable until their vehicle is inspected.
Ford is not aware of any reports of fire, accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 13,854 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories and 19,679 in Canada.
Affected vehicles were built at Dearborn Truck Plant July 31, 2014, to Sept. 27, 2016, and Kansas City Assembly Plant, Feb. 10, 2015, to Oct. 15, 2016.
Safety recall for select 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty and 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles
Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty and 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles. In some affected vehicles, there may be an inadequate amount of axle lubricant. This can result in bearing seizure, leading to component fracture and driveshaft separation from the rear axle. In the event of a rear-axle pinion stem fracture, customers would experience loss of vehicle motive power and loss of the park function. If the parking brake is not applied, this could result in unintended vehicle movement, increasing the risk of injury or crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 319 vehicles in the U.S. and seven in Canada.
Affected vehicles include:
- 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty vehicles built at Kentucky Truck Plant Jan. 12-14, 2020
- 2021 Ford E-Series vehicles built at Ohio Assembly Plant Jan. 2-16, 2020
Dealers will check the differential fluid level. If the fluid is at the proper level, no further action will be taken. If the fluid level is determined to be low, the rear axle assembly will be replaced. The Ford reference number for this recall is 20S09.
3 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-1RCLQRT-20V097-0935
Miscellaneous Document = Press Release – FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES A SAFETY COMPLIANCE RECALL AND TWO SAFETY RECALLSRMISC-20V097-4494
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Compliance Recall 20C03 Certain 2018 – 2020 Model Year F150 with LED Headlamps Daytime Running Lamp FunctionRCMN-20V097-9561
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2020-4RCLQRT-20V097-2237
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-2RCLQRT-20V097-7478
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-3RCLQRT-20V097-7875
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
|Diagnostic Software||Interface Device||Complete Vehicle Diagnostics||Module Programming|
|IDS/FDRS||VCM, VCM II, VCMM||X||X||X||X|
|FJDS/FDRS||Compatible J2534 Devices|
(Including VCM II and VCMM)
Detailed system requirements, installation, and support information for each product is located under the diagnostics tool support tab for each product.
For use with VCM I, VCM II, VMM and VCMM hardware devices only. The complete factory Ford Motor Company vehicle diagnostic tool that provides complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic coverage for all 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The IDS software includes time based access to the IDS software, software updates and calibration files.
For use with compatible J2534 hardware devices. FJDS software provides Ford Module Programming functionality that covers 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury module reprogramming functions, plus complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic software for all 2018 to present Ford and Lincoln vehicles. The FJDS software license includes time based access to the FJDS software, software updates and calibration files.
|CarDAQ-Plus 2 Diagnostic Code Reader and J2534 Programming Tool|
|VSI J2534 ECU Reprogrammer|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
- [J2534 Programming and Coding]: The Autel MK908P has featured both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards, which means it allows you to reprogram emissions-related controllers and, in some cases, diagnose vehicles with factory functionality. And it can conduct OE-level diagnostic for Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS, and BMW 3G. Compare with Autel Elite and other tablet scanners, the MK908P has a higher cost performance.
- [Active Test]: The Active Tests, also known as Bi-directional control, empowers you to command the ECUs to perform in-depth tests in specific systems and helps you track down the problems. E.g., the MK908P can work as a controller to roll up and down the windows and help you locate whether the problem is with window controllers or window motors.
- [30+ Special Function & Full-System Diagnosis]: The Full-System Diagnosis supports you in diving into each individual system and finding out the problems without missing out any tiny details. Here are the systems that MK908P can pay a visit: Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, etc. More than 30+ functions have been packed on MK908P to help you deal with various types of issues. Such as oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, brake bleeding, IMMO, SAS, DPF, etc.
- [Worldwide Vehicle Coverage]: The MK908P is tailored for workshops and pro mechs to help you with the business you build with your bare hands. The worldwide vehicle coverage gives you the confidence to face a variety of vehicle models and brands. It has compatible with most Asian, EU, and US brands. With later updates, it will also support you to run thorough diagnostic on many luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, etc.
- 🚩🚩【2 Years Free Update, More effective than Autel MK908P/MS908S Pro】Autel MaxiSys Elite 2-year free update version, with the same functions and updated hardware from Autel MS908S Pro/MK908P, priced at $2900, making itself the most cost-effective high-end diagnostic scanner in Autel product line. (MS908S Pro/MK908P+2nd year update fees=$2399+$1295).
- 🚩🚩【Elite-Live Up to Its Name】 As the updated version of Autel MK908P/MS908CV, the MaxiSys Elite is more economical than Ultra which costs you 2000 bucks more. The flagship-product- MaxiSys Elite has equipped with a set of solid hardware such as ✅ Quad-core Processor- NVIDIA Tegra 4, ✅ 2GB RAM & 64GB ROM, ✅ 9.7” Retina display with ✅ 2048X1536 resolution,✅ Android 4.4.4 OS, ✅ 15400mAH battery, etc. We have prepared almost everything just to smooth a path for your vehicle diagnostic process.
- 🚩🚩【ECU Programming & Coding】To bring out your potential and maximize the profit, the MaxiSys Elite has featured two essential functions-ECU Coding & Programming which empowers you to 👍 program the blank ECUs, 👍 match the components, 👍 reflash the second-hand ECUs, 👍 flash the hidden functions. And also, you can pass thru the gateway to access online data, because the Elite is compatible with J2534 interface. 👉NOTE: ONLY SUPPORTED IN U.S. MARKET.
- 🚩🚩【36+ Special Functions & Full-System Diagnosis】The 36+ special functions can help you cope with variety of DTCs as easy as ABC. Here is a list of commonly used special functions, maybe you can find something you’ve been looking for👉: Oil Light Reset, Steering Angle Reset, Injector Coding, ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension Reset, etc. As for the full-system diagnostic, the Elite allows you to root out the problems hidden in the onboard systems such as👉 PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO, etc.
- 🚩🚩【Online Functions & Active Test】The MaxiSys Elite also provides you with some high-end functions which helps you to pass-thru the gateway to access online vehicle repair data for instance the online coding for VW, Audi, Porsche, Benz, BMW and the online configuration for Renault and so on. To help you to build a bridge to mutual communicate with the onboard systems, the active test can send the orders to ECUs and control the onboard modules such as PDM, SMF, RSM, TCU, etc.
- 🎉【ECU Programming +Same Functions as Maxisys Elite】Coming with J2534 ECU programming device, Autel MK908P is competent for ECU programming specific BENZ/ BMW. EXACTLY the same functions as Autel MaxiSys Elite, making itself the most cost-effective high-end diagnostic scanner in Autel product line. The 2021 Newest intelligent automotive diagnostic scan tool is specially designed for mid-scale or large-scale workshops and vehicle repairing houses.
- 🎉【Online Functions + Active Test】: There is online coding for VW, Audi, Porsche, Benz, BMW. Online configuration for Renault is unique among diagnostic industries. Besides, Autel MK908P features Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to request information or command an actuator to perform specific tests, like cycling the a/c clutch on and off, perform an evaporative emissions leak test and more tests to solve the specific repairing work.
- 🎉【All-system Diagnose + 36 Service Functions】: Provided with full-systems diagnosis (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.). MaxiSys Pro MK908P also offers another 36+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional. These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more.
- 🎉【Common + Luxury Car Makes Coverage】MK908P is designed for repairing store, thus it enjoys extensive coverage for almost all car makes. Firstly, it has a wide range of compatibility for over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Besides, you have access to the newest model with fast-release software update. Moreover, There are basic diagnostic functions and most service / special functions compatible with Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati etc.
- 🎉【Advanced Hardware + Reliable Service】As the advanced version of MS908P, MS908S, MS908E, MS908PS PRO, Autel MK908P runs much faster with android 4.4 OS, hexa-core processor, KitKat operating system, 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board memory, 10.1 inches LED screen ,20+ adapters and cables. 1-year free update, 12-month warranty, 30-day free return fees, 24-hour after-sales service are offered and promised.
- 👍【SAME AS MK908P & BETTER TECH SUPPORT】 MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same diagnostics and service functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US! NOTE: MS908S Pro is for North & South America only, and support English only.
- 👍【J-2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs(PCM, ECM) for specific BMW and Benz.
- 👍【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PROS】 Autel MS908S Pro is an advanced auto scan tools that can perform various special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before purchase.
- 👍【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro diagnostic scanner computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The scan tool can work on most OBDII-compliant vehicles to locate check engine issues, 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility first.
- 👍【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner comes with 12 Months FREE software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
- 【2021 Upgarded XP400】XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), make exclusive keys, read/write EEPROM data, etc and get greatly updated in 2021 with new features: ★1. For BMW: Adds 'Programming' and 'Coding' functions for IMMO related systems : DME, JBE, FRM, CAS, KOMBI, EGS, GWS, ZGW, ELV, FZD. ★2. For Mercedes-Benz: Adds coding SCN for IMMO related systems : DAS, ECU, TCU, ISM and ESL. Enables ★Infrared Keys for Mercedes and IC Chip Keys for Hyundai Kia Late Model
- 【Advanced IMMO + J2534 ECU Programmer】Immobilizer is also known as immo box which is to auto part that recognizes the vehicle key directly. MaxiFlash specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication on any modern vehicle diagnostic, and offer the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). ▲The J2534 Can't Program ECU With IM608▲
- 【ECU Coding & 31+ Services】Autel IM608 support adanced ECU coding (not ECU programming) that allow you to customize car function settings by unlockong the hidden functions or disabling annoying functions. It also offer up to 31 services such as ABS autobleed, Oil Reset, SRS, SAS, DPF, BMS, EPB, Injector Coding, Throttle, Crankshaft Position Variation Learn & etc. All services function are not universally compatible and please provide VIN for us to check the compatibility before purchasing
- 【All System Diagnosis & Bi-directional Control】Autel IM608 features the same competence as MS908S/ Eilte in terms of all sysytem diagnosis, able to access all modules with bi-directional control ability to control subsystem, actuators or component to test its working status and confirm if certain parts needs to be repaired or replaced. Please know that Active test functions is not universal compatible, it's advised to provide VIN for us to check the compatibility before purchasing
- 【2021 Latest Vehicle Coverage】Autel MaxiIM IM608 features unmatchable vehicle coverage in the market, covering the latest part car model for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, the overall coverage rate is up to 95% and it's advised to provide VIN at ⭐Autelonline @ outlook . com⭐for us to check the compatibility before purchasing. IM608 is backed up by 30-day money back or new replacement guarantee, 1 year quality warranty, and lifetime technical supports
- Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming : MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs. Form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Comprehensive Features : Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version
- User Friendly : The live data stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running
- Easy to Operate : The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that’s really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it
- Compatible with Some Add-ons : Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- 【LAUNCH X431 PAD V support OE-Level Functions】💥 supports AutoAuth for FCA SGW(for 2017 and later Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat).👍VAG Guided Functions(compatible with VW,SKODA,SEAT)👍Online Parameterization👍Modification for BMW 👍Offline Coding👍 Calibration👍Flash Hidden Functions👍Setting & Changeover for Benz ( All the function above is car-specific).you can perform OE-level diagnosis and pr ogramming for more accurate diagnosis and efficient car repair jobs to win more business!
- 【Bi-diectional Control+ All systems diagnosis+50 reset service】LAUNCH X431 PAD V scan tool can perform bi-directional control on all systems,like ABS,fuel pumps,windows,doors,etc.and it supports 50+ reset service,like key IMMO,abs bleeding,GEARBOX,Oil Reset,Injector coding, Gear Reset, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, DPF Reset, BMS Reset, ETS Reset, AFS Reset, EGR Adaptation.
- 【The most advanced hardware】LAUNCH X431 PAD V is equipped with 10 inch screen,android system tablet,9360mAh battery,8-core processor.equipped with Docking Station, which can be charged at any time.X431 PAD V features Smart box,providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and 5G network communications.
- 【Wider Coverage & Support J2534/RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols】LAUNCH X431 PAD V supports API standard Communication Interface,with the VCMI Vehicle Communication Measurement Interface.support D-PDU/J2534/RP1210 Protocols👍LAUNCH X431 PAD V scan tool support PEV ( pure electric vehicle ).👍Heavy Duty Software will be optioned in 2021.6(buy it in the mall).diagnose gasoline vehicles & 24V Diesel Trucks/buses/trailers/excavators/construction machinery/pick-up/etc.
- 【AUTO VIN Scan + Topology Mapping + Health report】LAUNCH x431 pad v auto scan your vehicle's vin and can show all the vehicle modules with a colour coded topology structure communication network.all the faults of each module and relationship between different modules can be viewed from it at a glance. Smarter & faster! Save your time!(this function is vary on the car model),please send the vin to us ☞[email protected] ail.c om
- 【ECU PROGRAMMING & ECU CODING】: Autel diagnostic scanner MS908S Pro comes with J2534 ECU programming device & BMW Ethernet Cable(For F-Series Coding & Programming), which is capable of reprogram/reflash modules(ECM, TCM, BCM) on specific BMW, Benz vehicles in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
- 【ADVANCED SPECIAL SERVICE FOR US MARKET】: Full system diagnostic scanner MS908P covers over 30+ professional service functions like Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Key Fob Programming, Trans Adaptation, Suspension Calibration, Zero Point Calibration, Calibrate Weight Sensors. NOTE: NOT universally compatible! Please send your VIN to AutelUS @ outlook . com to check compatibility.
- 【Same as Maxisys Elite / MK908P, Updated of Maxisys Pro】Comparing with MK908P, MS908S Pro is an local dealer hot selling model, so you can enjoy more convenient tech support in the US Region. MS908S Pro Diagnostic Platform utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen, supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming.
- 【BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL& OE-LEVEL All SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC】: Bi-directional control of the ECM in the Component Test enables the MS908S Pro to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems, check the vehicle operating conditions. Control various subsystems, parts & components and more. All system diagnostics can access all available car modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM. Please contact us to check compatibility before order.
- 【12-MONTH WARRANTY & FREE SOFTWARE ONLINE UPDATE】: Feel free to get technical support via AutelUS @ outlook . com. MS908S Pro is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like read and erase codes, live data, freeze-frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and J2534 is OVER 210 feet.
- 🚐【25 Special Services + 23 Adaption Functions】 : Autel Maxisys MS908CV, the 2021 new version, is a top heavy duty truck scanner with 25 special services (including Oil Reset, Injector Coding, DPF, EPB, ABS, SRS, Suspension, Throttle ...) and 23 adaption functions (including DOC/DPF Instant Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset etc.) to meet all your needs.
- 🚐【OE-Level Full Systems Diagnosis】: Auel truck scanner Maxisys 908CV is an affordable choice to compete with OEM scanners with more advanced functions, while less budget. Autel diesel truck scanner 908cv can read DTCs to locate the fault, clear DTCs to turn off the MIL, retrieve ECU information to learn about the details and views live data. Full-system diagnosis can be applied to Ford truck, Toyota bus, Toyota truck, Nissan, Peugeot, Astra, Champion, Bendix, and more to include 80+ makes.
- 🚐【Advanced ECU Coding】: Autel Maxisys cv ms908cv is equipped with advanced ECU coding which allows you to update the vehicle’s computer software to the latest version, or write in adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements. Maxisys 908CV provides hundreds of methods to improve truck’s performance, like drivability, fuel efficiency, etc. Coding function can be perfectly compatible with Citroen, Dodge, Volvo, Gillig, New Flyer, Nova bus, Pierce and etc.
- 🚐【Designed for Commercial Vehicles】: Autel MS908CV performs diagnosis for heavy trucks, light trucks, natural gas vehicles, construction vehicles, and buses and so on, working with more than 80 commercial vehicle brands, ideal for large repair shops and professional mechanics. As the 2021 new version from Autel, with a 1-year warranty and 24-hour tech support, MS908CV can cover more cars and makes sure that you would not run into any difficulties when using it.
- 🚐【Best Investment with Active Test】: 🅰🆄🆃🅴🅻 Truck scanner MaxiSys MS908CV provides direct access to the vehicle-specific subsystems and components, and output commands to the specific solenoid/relay/ switch to precisely locate faults. Its bidirectional control is applicable for rolling up / down a window, turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c clutch on and off, and helping with an emissions leak test.
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- WIFI Version VXDIAG VCX Nano compatible for TOYOTA and Lexus, support both USB connection and WIFI connection, support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- You can download the vxmanager online, if you have any license problem please send us the serial number to extend the license
- One year warranty. Please contact us via order center if you have any problem with software installation
Last update on 2021-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API