|TSB 15-0137||BATTERY JUNCTION BOX FUSE 27 – CRANK NO START, LOSS OF RPM AND/OR MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ILLUMINATED WITH MULTIPLE DTCS|
Some 2009-2014 F-150 vehicles may exhibit a crank no-start, stalling and/or a malfunction indictor lamp (MIL) illuminated with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0230, P025A, P0627, U0109, P0201, P0202, P0203, P0204, P0205, P0206, P0207 and/or P0208.
Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct this condition.
- Does this vehicle exhibit a crank no-start, loss of RPM and/or a MIL illuminated with DTCs P0230, P025A, P0627, U0109, P0201, P0202, P0203, P0204, P0205, P0206, P0207 and/or P0208?
- Yes – proceed to Step 2.
- No – this article does not apply. Refer to the Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis (PC/ED) manual for normal diagnostics.
- Does the battery junction box (BJB) exhibit signs of excessive heat at fuse F27 (20 amp) terminal location?
- Yes – install a BJB fuse F27 relocation kit. Refer to the instructions in the kit.
- No – this article does not apply. Refer to the PC/ED manual for normal diagnostics.
|PART NUMBER||PART NAME|
|EL3Z-14293-A||Fuse Relocation Kit|
|150137A||2009-2014 F-150: Inspect And Relocate Fuse Following The Service Procedure And Kit Instructions (Do Not Use With Any Other Labor Operations)||0.6 Hr.|
Eligible Under Provisions Of New Vehicle Limited Warranty Coverage And Emissions Warranty Coverage.
Warranty/ESP coverage limits/policies/prior approvals are not altered by a TSB. Warranty/ESP coverage limits are determined by the identified causal part and verified using the OASIS part coverage tool.
|BASIC PART NO.||CONDITION CODE|