NHTSA ID Number: 10235319
Manufacturer Communication Number: SSM 51579
Some 2023 F-Super Duty vehicles may exhibit static in the audio system when operating various electrical components such as power windows/roof opening panel. This may be due to the body side ground cable fastener G119 being loose. Inspect the body side ground cable fastener G119 for proper tightness of 6 lb-ft (8 Nm). If the body side ground cable fastener G119 is tightened properly to 6 lb-ft (8 Nm) and the concern persists, refer to Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 415-00 for normal diagnostics.
6 Affected Products
1 Associated Document
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Accessories included: 1/2" Drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
- PORTABILITY: Torque wrench 1/2 inch drive has a durable case for portability or storage
- ADDED COMFORT: Bi-material handle for comfort and grip of the 1/2 torque wrench
- HASSLE FREE USE: Locking feature adjusts quick and easily for hassle free use
- QUICK IDENTIFICATION: Scales stamped into housing showing inch and metric torque settings
- Meets or Exceeds ASME Specifications
- 【High Precision&Quick Reading】: 3/8 torque wrench has high contrast and dual range scale( 5-45 Ft-Lb/6.8-61 Nm),making it clear and easy to read. We have professional torque wrench production technology, and after 20000 tests, the calibration error range of the torque wrench is ± 3%, making it an essential helper for you.
- 【Safe and Reliable Operation】: Equipped with a bidirectional drive ratchet head, torque can be measured clockwise or counterclockwise. When the set torque value is reached, a "click" sound will remind you to stop applying force to prevent damage to the item due to excessive torque.
- 【High Quality and Durable Material】: Made of hardened chromium vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V). At the same time, the bottom buckle tail plug adopts a red anodizing process to improve the product's oxidation resistance during use and enhance surface wear resistance. 72 tooth ratchet head, made of chromium molybdenum steel. High quality materials resist corrosion and are durable.
- 【Quick Torque Setting】: Simple and fast torque setting, pull down the locking knob and hold it down to rotate to the torque you need. Release the hand and the locking knob will automatically rebound to lock the torque value. And the designer referred to the appearance of the flashlight handle and designed a non slip and labor-saving knurled handle, making it more comfortable and easy to hold when using.
- 【Easy to Store and Widely Use】: You will receive the 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench with a sturdy plastic shell storage box, which is very delicate and durable. Torque wrench is suitable nuts and bolts on various occasions, such as bike, motorcycle, car spark, and is the best helper for you🎁. 🔔 And we provide 12 months warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- PRECISE - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat-treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONGEVITY - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even under low-light conditions.
- COMFORT - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measures torque in a clockwise direction.
- Includes storage case and product manual with torque conversion chart
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- PRECISION - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
- PRECISE MEASUREMENTS - This 3/8-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench provides a 10-80ft.lb/13.6-108.5Nm range, allowing for accurate and reliable torque measurements for various applications.
- EASY TO USE - Featuring a secure locking mechanism, high contrast micrometer, and fast stripping design, this torque wrench simplifies Nm setup, reducing errors and ensuring efficiency.
- STURDY MATERIAL - Long-lasting CRV steel construction ensures durability and reliability, making this 3/8-inch torque wrench an ideal investment for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The ratchet torque wrench offers easy access to tight spaces, an aluminum non-slip handle, and an ergonomic grip, providing comfort and security during use.
- DUAL TORQUE DISPLAY - The lockable quick adjust dual torque setting display shows values in both newton meters and foot pounds, offering versatility and flexibility for a range of applications.
- ±3% HIGH PRECISION AND COOL APPEARANCE: 1/4 torque wrench(20-200in.-lb/2.26-22.6Nm)has a calibration error range of ±3%, high precision, and comes with a corresponding serial number, which is easy to trace the original data, and you can use it with confidence.Hairich torque wrench not only has superior quality but also has a superior appearance. The classic combination of black and red is fashionable and textured, allowing you to enjoy a visual feast during use.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL AND DURABLE: Experience the ultimate durability and antiskid with the torque wrench. The main body of Hairich torque wrench set is made of chrome vanadium steel alloy, which is more strong and more durable. The head of the inch-pound torque wrench adopts a ratchet design with a reversing device to improve work efficiency. The square knurled handle is made of aluminum titanium alloy, which is ergonomic and comfortable to hold for long-time use.
- DUAL SCALE AND QUICK SETTING: Laser Printed by dual-range（ft-lb and Nm). Our professional torque wrench is easy to read and provides direct unit conversion, When the set torque value is reached, the torque wrench will make an audible and felt click to remind you to stop applying force. Pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed. Release the hand, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND POWERFUL: Every design of our industrial torque wrench conforms to ergonomic, easy to handle.72-tooth ratchet, 5° ratcheting arc head, a quick-release button for easy loading and unloading, and an aluminum non-slip handle for excellent grip and control. A recent research review that, 72-tooth ratchets are very professional tooth ratchets, you just only rotate 5 degrees to finish it. Not easy to slip and wear, can be used in small spaces, and is more durable and powerful.
- EASY OPERATION AND SAFETY: Thanks to its bidirectional drive ratchet head, our torque wrench can be measured both clockwise and counterclockwise. When the set torque value is reached, a "click" sound will remind you to stop applying force to prevent damage to the item due to excessive torque. Notice: At low Nm settings under 5 Nm the "click" sound can be too light to hear.
- [Advanced Technology]: 2 to 37 foot pounds torque range with LED flashing/ buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
- [Multiple Setting Functions]: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuring range: 2 to 37 ft-lbs.)
- [Quality Assurance]: Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- QUICK IDENTIFICATION: Torque wrench 1/2 inch drive has a durable clear case for quick tool identification
- FAST TORQURE CHANGES: CRAFTSMAN 1/2 torque wrench converts torque from ft./lb. to in/lb. to Nm at the touch of a button
- EASY READOUT: An LED backlit screen of the CRAFTSMAN torque wrench makes it easy to see every readout
- CONVENIENCE: Click style is perfect for small engine repairs four-wheelers motorcycles brakes engines and more
- ADDED COMFORT: Comfortable handle with ergonomic styling and provides a sure grip
Last update on 2023-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.