September 10, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V549000
Vehicles with seat belt buckles that are not properly secured may fail to restrain an occupant during a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V549
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components SEAT BELTS
Potential Number of Units Affected 29
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the second row center seat assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 20S50.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
November 2, 2020
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Explorer||2020||Chicago||October 15, 2019 through March 16, 2020|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
NOTE: Your dealership has in stock, or may receive, an affected vehicle covered by this program.
Affected vehicles are identified in Attachment IV.
In the affected vehicles, the second row center seat belt buckle may not be properly secured to the seat. Seats with inadequate torque values may not properly restrain an occupant during a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to identify the part number of the seat that require replacement by VIN, using the Seat Replacement Identification Chart in Attachment IV, to replace the affected seat. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of November 2, 2020. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Attachment IV: Seat Replacement Identification Chart
Owner Notification Letter
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
OASIS was activated on September 11, 2020.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
FSA VIN Lists were made available through https://web.fsavinlists.dealerconnection.com on September 11, 2020. Owner names and addresses will be available by November 17, 2020.
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this safety Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Rental vehicles are not approved for this program.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
- For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number (20S50) is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Replace Second Row Center Seat Assembly – Police Vehicles||20S50B||0.6 Hours|
|Replace Second Row Center Seat Assembly – Non-Police Vehicles||20S50C||0.4 Hours|
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
SSSC Web Contact Site:
To place an order for a second row center seat assembly, submit a VIN-specific Part Order contact via the SSSC Web Contact Site. All parts may not be immediately available. Parts will ship when they become available.
|Part Number||Description||Order Quantity||Claim Quantity|
|Refer to the Seat Replacement Identification Chart, in Attachment IV, to identify the replacement part numbers by VIN.||
Second Row Center Seat Assembly
Dealers will be notified via a DOES II communication if circumstances warrant a change in part supply strategy and when open ordering resumes.
Order the parts below through normal order processing channels:
|Part Number||Description||Order Quantity||Claim Quantity|
|W505286-S439||Second Row Center Seat, Seat to body attachment Bolts – Police and Non-Police Units (4 per package, 2 needed)||1||2|
|W709980-S439||Second Row Center Seat, Seat to body attachment Bolts – Non-Police Units Only (4 per package, 2 needed)||1||2|
To guarantee the shortest delivery time, an emergency order for parts must be placed.
For latest prices, refer to DOES II.
PARTS RETENTION, RETURN AND SCRAPPING
Follow the provisions of the Warranty and Policy Manual, Section 1 – WARRANTY PARTS
RETENTION AND RETURN POLICIES. If a replaced part receives a scrap disposition, the part must be scrapped in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal environmental protection and hazardous material regulations. Federal law prohibits selling motor vehicle parts or components that are under safety, compliance, or emissions recall.
EXCESS STOCK RETURN
Excess stock returned for credit must have been purchased from Ford Customer Service Division in accordance with Policy Procedure Bulletin 4000.
NOTE: Refer to Attachment IV to identify the part number of the seat assembly that requires replacement, based on the vehicle’s VIN.
NOTE: The seat mounting bolts are one-time use only bolts and must be replaced when removed.
NOTE: To aid in the removal and prevention of damage of the loadspace floor rear trim panel, use the lifting locations shown. See Figure 1.
1. Using the lifting locations shown, raise the two ends of the loadspace floor rear trim panel.
2. Using the lifting locations shown, lift upwards and towards the rear of the vehicle to remove the loadspace floor rear trim panel.
NOTE: Start the new seat mounting bolts by hand to prevent cross threading.
NOTE: To aid in the installation and prevention of damage of the loadspace floor rear trim panel, reverse the removal procedure. See Figure 1.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Federal law prohibits selling motor vehicle parts or components that are under safety, compliance, or emissions recall. Unless a part is requested to be returned to Ford, all parts replaced under this FSA must be scrapped in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal environmental protection and hazardous material regulations. Refer to the Parts Retention, Return, & Scrapping section of the FSA dealer bulletin for further information.
Use the following chart, arranged by VIN, to identify the part number of the seat that require replacement.
To search for a VIN:
– Press Ctrl and F simultaneously, then insert the VIN, then press ENTER.
|Seat Replacement Identification Chart|
|VIN Number||Seat Part Number||Trim Style|
|VIN Number||Seat Part Number||Trim Style|
|1FMSK8DH8LGC26716||LB5B-COSTRRC-CA||XLT Leather Black|
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 20S50 / NHTSA Recall 20V-549
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Ford Motor Company has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in your vehicle, with the VIN shown above.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
What is the issue?
What is the risk?
What will Ford and your dealer do?
How long will it take?
The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.
What should you do?
Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 20S50. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this safety recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.owner.ford.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed. Ford Motor Company can deny coverage for any vehicle damage that may result from the failure to have this recall performed on a timely basis. Therefore, please have this recall performed as soon as possible.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
Ford dealerships have implemented enhanced protocols to ensure both your safety and the safety of dealership employees. This includes specific procedures for cleaning and disinfecting customer vehicles before and after each vehicle is serviced. In most places, vehicle service has been deemed a critical service. Please contact your local dealer to confirm current service hours. For more information on how Ford and your local dealer are working hard to keep you on the road during these challenging times, please visit www.owner.ford.com.
What if you no longer own this vehicle?
If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
Can we assist you further?
If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.owner.ford.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 20V-549.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Noviembre de 2020
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de seguridad 20S50 / Campaña 20V-549 de la NHTSA
2020Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN) Explorer
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU.
Ford Motor Company ha determinado que existe un defecto relacionado con la seguridad de su vehículo, con el VIN que aparece más arriba.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema. Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
¿Cuál es el problema?
En su vehículo, la hebilla del cinturón de seguridad central de la segunda fila podría no estar correctamente fijada al asiento.
¿Qué riesgo existe?
Una hebilla de cinturón de seguridad incorrectamente fijada al asiento podría no sujetar de manera adecuada a un ocupante durante un choque, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de sufrir lesiones.
¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?
Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a reemplazar el asiento central de la segunda fila sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).
¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?
El tiempo necesario para esta reparación será de menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.
¿Qué debe hacer?
Llame a su distribuidor lo antes posible y solicite una cita de servicio para llevar a cabo la campaña 20S50. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.
Para esta campaña de seguridad, Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.owner.ford.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de seguridad en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos necesarios para llevar a cabo el trabajo. Ford Motor Company puede negar la cobertura en caso de que el vehículo hubiese sufrido daños por no haber realizado la campaña de manera oportuna. Por lo tanto, le solicitamos que realice esta campaña lo antes posible.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones, como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
Los distribuidores Ford han implementado protocolos mejorados con el fin de asegurar tanto su seguridad como la de los empleados de los diferentes distribuidores. Esto incluye procedimientos específicos de limpieza y desinfección antes y después de realizar servicio en cada uno de los vehículos de nuestros clientes. En la mayoría de los lugares, la atención de vehículos se ha considerado un servicio esencial. Póngase en contacto con su distribuidor local para confirmar las horas de servicio actuales. Para obtener más información sobre cómo Ford y su distribuidor local están trabajando arduamente para mantenerlo en las calles durante estos tiempos difíciles, visite www.owner.ford.com.
¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?
Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?
Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo alguno, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda.
PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.owner.ford.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora del este).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora del este).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov.
Referencia: campaña de seguridad 20V-549 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
1 Affected Product
9 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2021-2RCLQRT-20V549-7832
ISSUED Renotification NoticeRCRN-20V549-2536
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Notification re NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Safety Recall 20S50 Certain 2020 Model Year Explorer Vehicles Second Row Center Seat Belt Buckle Bolt Not Properly Secured to SeatRCMN-20V549-4140
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-20V549-8716
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-4RCLQRT-20V549-2299
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2021-1RCLQRT-20V549-1552
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)RCMN-20V549-9597
Latest Recalls Documents
- ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission System Scanner: Autel ML629 not only can figure out the emission-related engine problem, but also can get quick access to the Anti-Lock Braking System / Airbag System / Engine / Transmission systems and diagnose these 4 systems’ conditions. It reads codes, clear codes, and read live data to help you turn off the MIL, ABS & SRS warning lights.
- Complete OBD2 Functions: This OBD2/EOBD code reader is compatible with all OBD2-compliant vehicles with full OBD2 functions. It can pinpoint any emission problems of the car engine by the Full OBD2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, and Component Test.
- DTC Lookup & Vehicle Information: Designed with a built-in DTC library, this OBD2 scanner provides you with the ability to look up the definition of diagnostic trouble codes. Up to 10000+ codes are available in this DTC electronic dictionary. No need to look up codes on the Internet. In addition, it can identify the car automatically and retrieve the car information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619: As the upgraded version of ML619/AL619, ML629 can read enhanced codes, graph data, and erase codes in Anti-Lock Braking System, Airbag System, Engine, and Transmission system. Being cost-effective with only a small extra budget, this code reader enjoys more benefits with a wider range of vehicle coverage. It supports internet updating via USB and data printing via PC.
- The Newest Version in 2020: As the newest version in 2020, this Autel OBD2 scanner supports most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import, including some latest models. Free update for lifetime via Mac/Win PC. With a 1-year warranty, 30-day free return & replacement service, and 24-hour customer service, this OBD2 scanner gives you excellent user experience.
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🥇【WORTH THE MONEY】4 in 1 professional Foxwell scanner. 1️⃣ABS SRS Scan Tools: Do all-round check up for ABS/VSA/SRS/Airbag system; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Reset & Calibrate ABS VSA SRS Airbag SAS Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: Diagnose all obd2 functions for all vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scan tool can NOT clear airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support programming/coding function.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL, SAVING THOUSANDS FROM DEALSHIPS】Own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function is so valuable instead high cost in the dealships. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more for ABS VSA SRS Airbag system not just reading/clearing codes like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- ⛳【SELF-DIAGNOSIS OF E-MISSION STATUS】This NT630 obd2 scanner diagnostic tool will scan all of your obd2 modules, show you the I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Monitoring the engine’s health, locate bad sensors, which cylinder was misfire and more engine’s faults. Guide you to do the maintenance work to make it safety driving again or to replace a new car. Reducing the potential driving risk and keep a great status for a safety journey.
- 🔥🔥【8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTIC: If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Allows you to easily diagnose engine problems and turn off the warning light. It can not only accurately determine codes and possible causes, but also perform all OBD test modes such as DTC search, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness test, on-board monitor test, live data stream display, freeze frame data display, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information and generate diagnostic reports, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- LIVE DATA STREAM WITH GRAPH: Can quickly display data from a live view of vehicle sensors in test and graph formats. This includes ECU reports and automatic readout of VIN as well as data streams for engine, transmission, ABS, SRS(airbag) and generating a variety of diagnostic reports for the vehicle. With the help of the graphical display, data logging, and DTC tips and repeats, users can determine the cause of a variety of trouble codes much faster.
- EASY TO USE: Many scanners are for people who have a little more experience with cars as they display more raw data, but the FX2000 is a simple and affordable solution for both technicians and enthusiasts to locate engine, transmission, ABS and airbag problems. Thanks to the large TFT color screen and menu-driven operation, the operation and vehicle information are designed to be user-friendly, so you can quickly find your way around when you want to repair the vehicle.
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Supports 8 different languages, more than 60 U.S, Asian and European vehicle brands and over 10,000 different vehicle types and is constantly updated, making it versatile and easy to use no matter where you are. It offers technicians and enthusiasts an easy and affordable solution to find vehicle diagnostic problems with four systems, a life-saving and good gift for your family and friends.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea for Father's Day, Free TPMS Activation Tool】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE TPMS Activation Tool which works for GM cars. 🎁【Great Gift Idea】: A top present choice for your father, husband, brother, or boyfriend. It comes with a high-quality host with a strong box. 2022 LAUNCH CRP123X scanner for all cars holds 4x faster & stronger processing speed and communication than the 2021 version
- 👍[NEW CHIPS, NEW FEATURE; Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/Creader VII+]: Launch CRP123X OBD2 scanner is the 2022 new version from LAUNCH; added new functions like 💡 lifetime free updating fixing bugs, get new car models 💡 Free Battery Voltage Test, Online Feedback, Online Google Search, Auto VIN. 💡NEW CHIPS, Fast 7.0 Android, 16GB Memory, 5" touch HD screen,6100mAh Rechargeable Battery. 💡5-Year Warranty, 60 days unconditional return!
- 🔥[Lifetime Free Update, No Extra Software Fee& Over 100000+ Vehicle Models]: Launch CRP123X with 2022 newer data & functions, and software.LAUNCH car tool for 1996-2022 common vehicles in Asian, European, American, Indian, and more car brands. Such as passenger cars, SUVs, minivans,12V light-duty trucks, etc. 👍FREE updates, NO extra fee for the software, always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality at your fingertips, SAVE AT LEAST $2000 PER YEAR.
- 🔔【4 in 1 Car Health Monitor】+【Auto VIN Smart Diagnostic】Launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool CRP123X to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem by scanning the most common systems, It will turn off the warning light for you after fix the problem, make to know more about your cars and do your own repair. 🎁AUTO VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year info,lets you to get your vehicle info rapidly during the diagnosis. (Some models need to type it in manually.)
- 🎉[Real-time Diagnostic Data, Live Data Stream In Graphic]: LAUNCH diagnostic scanner for all vehicles, shows you real-time data (temperature, speed, circle and etc) in text & graph formats for analysis and troubleshooting. Launch code reader Merge & Multi-graph live data displays（merge 4 PIDs in one), making problem-solving clearer. Vehicle Health Report can be recorded for further analysis and can be shared by email and then print on a computer.
- 🎉【2022 Upgraded Ver. of ML519, AL519】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions， Autel obd2 diagnostic tool allows you to view the live PID (parameter identification data) data of vehicle’s computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- 🏆【2 IN 1 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER】Maybe you’re a “power user” who wants more than that, SC630 is an Enhanced scanner diagnostic tool designed for Engine, ABS, SAS, and SRS monitoring. As a top-level Bidirectional/Active tests tool activates and commends ABS/airbag components, You can also use it as a universal OBDII scanner for generic check engines. 🚩Please confirm that the SC630 is compatible with your vehicle via Amazon messaging with your car's make, model and year of release prior to purchase
- 🛠️【ABS SCANNER READER SUPPORTS MORE ADVANCED FEATURES】The automotive code scanner supports ABS system diagnosis and performs in-depth examination for your car, including Auto bleed test, ABS manual control tests, ABS motor test, Locate the cause of failure, and assists car owner and professional technicians with repairs and clear ABS warning lights, save your time and money at the service station!
- 🌞【PERFORM RESET SERVICES, NO MORE EXTRA FEE】Using the CGSULIT SC630 obd2 scanner, you can diagnose the system failure of the car in advance, and turn off the warning light (MIL) on the dashboard after the problem is resolved, and turn off the VSA SRS Engine SAS light for maintenance. ABS braking system and SRS system diagnostics will maximize the safety of you and your family in the event of a vehicle breakdown. With this obd2 car srs scanner, you too can become a professional mechanic.
- 🏆【SEND COMMANDS WITH BIDIRECTIONAL CONTROLS】SC630 car diagnostic tool can send commands to the integrity of abs srs system or vehicle modules to test the working status, allowing you to perform two-way diagnostic tests on the systems and components of anti-lock braking systems and airbags, without using vehicle controls. It can read/erase code, view live data, freeze frames, retrieve ECU information, Helps mechanics/technicians quickly locate bad parts on cars.
- 🔥【FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF "SAS CALIBRATION "】A well-functioning SAS system is critical to both passenger and driver safety. The SC630 hand-held car sas scanner quickly and efficiently allows users to retrieve, read and interpret SAS system problems and monitor SAS system function to quickly diagnose and fix the cause of the problem, Thus keeping your car up and running.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
Last update on 2022-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.