March 22, 2016
SUBJECT: DELIVERY HOLD – Customer Satisfaction Program 16B02
Certain 2012-2016 Model Year Focus Electric Vehicles
High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Corrosion
This program will be in effect through May 31, 2017. There is no mileage limit for this program.
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Focus Electric||2012-2016||Michigan||September 15, 2011 through December 9, 2015|
This Customer Satisfaction Program applies to vehicles originally sold in, or currently registered in the following states:
|District of Columbia||Maryland||New Hampshire||Rhode Island|
|Indiana||Michigan||New York||West Virginia|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS PROGRAM
In the affected vehicles, corrosion on the high voltage lower battery connector may cause deformation of the connector allowing water ingress. Water ingress into the high voltage lower battery could result in a high voltage circuit isolation fault with a “Stop Safely Now” message displayed in the message center. If this occurs, the vehicle may not restart once it has been shut off.
Before delivering any of the vehicles involved in this program, dealers are to remove the high voltage lower battery from the vehicle, clean and inspect the high voltage lower battery connector, apply corrosion protection, install a protective shield and reinstall the high voltage lower battery in the vehicle. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner. NOTE: The high voltage lower battery in some vehicles may require shipment to a specialized facility to complete repairs.
OWNER NOTIFICATION MAILING SCHEDULE
Due to capacity constraints to repair the high voltage lower battery, and to assist dealers in managing customer expectations, owners of affected vehicles will be notified in four separate mailings. Mailing will begin by March 28, 2016. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letter
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web
Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
Michael A. Berardi
OASIS will be activated on March 21, 2016.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
FSA VIN Lists will be available through https://web.fsavinlists.dealerconnection.com on March 21, 2016. Owner names and addresses will be available by May 20, 2016.
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this program is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this service action.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
- Owners of affected vehicles will be directed to dealers for repairs.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this service action.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, follow existing warranty and policy guidelines for related damage claims. No SSSC approval is required for these vehicles:
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
- For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Dealers are pre-approved for up to 14 days for a comparable rental vehicle if the inspection results determine the high voltage lower battery must be shipped to Piston Group for repair. Follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Rentals will only be reimbursed for the days the vehicle is at the dealership for battery repair. Prior approval for more than 14 rental days is required from the SSSC via the SSSC Web Contact Site.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Enter claims using Direct Warranty Entry (DWE) or One Warranty Solution (OWS).
- DWE: refer to ACESII manual for claims preparation and submission information.
- OWS: when entering claims in DMS software, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number (16B02) is the sub code.
- Additional labor and/or parts must be claimed as related damage on a separate repair line from the FSA.
- For rental vehicle claiming, follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Enter the total amount of the rental expense under Miscellaneous Expense code “Rental”.
- A parts handling allowance is being provided if the high voltage lower battery is shipped to Piston Group for repair. To claim the allowance, enter $590.00 as “HANDLG” in the “MISC EXPENSE” area of the claim form.
- An allowance is being provided for locally obtaining Daubert NOX RUST 7703-W. To claim the allowance, enter up to $25.00 as “OTHER” in the “MISC EXPENSE” area of the claim form.
- PROGRAM TERMS: This program will be in effect through May 31, 2017. There is no mileage limit for this program.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Remove High Voltage Lower Battery, Clean and Inspect
Connector (PASSES), Apply Corrosion Protection, Install
Connector Shield and Reinstall High Voltage Lower Battery
|Remove High Voltage Lower Battery, Clean and Inspect
Connector (FAILS), Ship Battery to Piston Group, Install
Connector Shield and Reinstall High Voltage Lower Battery
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
|Part Number||Description||Order Quantity|
|CM5Z-9916A315-A||High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Shield||1|
|CM5Z-8A424-A||Coolant Filter (only required if battery repaired)||1 as required|
|7703-W||Daubert NOX RUST (available in aerosol spray can)||1
The DOR/COR number for this program is 51027.
Order your parts requirements through normal order processing channels. To guarantee the shortest delivery time, an emergency order for parts must be placed.
Dealers will be notified via a DOES II communication if circumstances warrant a change in part supply strategy.
For latest prices, refer to DOES II.
If the high voltage lower battery must be shipped to Piston Group for repairs as part of this program, a handling allowance of $590.00 may be claimed.
PARTS RETENTION AND RETURN
Follow the provisions of the Warranty and Policy Manual, Section 1 “WARRANTY PARTS
RETENTION AND RETURN POLICIES.”
EXCESS STOCK RETURN
Excess stock returned for credit must have been purchased from Ford Customer Service Division in accordance with Policy Procedure Bulletin 4000.
In the affected vehicles, corrosion on the high voltage lower battery connector may cause deformation of the connector allowing water ingress. Water ingress into the high voltage lower battery could result in a high voltage circuit isolation fault with a “Stop Safely Now” message displayed in the message center. If this occurs, the vehicle may not restart once it has been shut off. Dealers are to remove the high voltage lower battery from the vehicle, clean and inspect the high voltage connector, apply corrosion protection, install a protective shield and reinstall the high voltage lower battery in the vehicle.
NOTE: The high voltage lower battery in some vehicles may require shipment to a specialized facility to complete repairs.
High Voltage Lower Battery Removal and Connector Inspection – (All Vehicles) – Page 2.
Apply Corrosion Protection – (If No Connector Damage Present) – Page 5.
Battery Repair Process – (If Connector Damage Present) – Page 6.
High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Shield Installation – (All Vehicles) – Page 7.
WARNING: Service of the high voltage system on this vehicle is restricted to qualified personnel. The required qualifications vary by region. Always observe local laws and legislative directives regarding electric vehicle service. Failure to follow this instruction may result in serious personal injury or death.
WARNING: To prevent the risk of high-voltage shock, always follow precisely all warnings and service instructions, including instructions to depower the system. The high-voltage system utilizes approximately 300 volts DC, provided through high-voltage cables to its components and modules. The high-voltage cables and wiring are identified by orange harness tape or orange wire covering. All high-voltage components are marked with high-voltage warning labels with a highvoltage symbol. Failure to follow these instructions may result in serious personal injury or death.
WARNING: Never install the service disconnect plug when a high-voltage service cover is removed. Always install the cover prior to connecting the service disconnect plug. The cover prevents inadvertent contact with the high voltage which is present at several points under the cover. Failure to follow these instructions may result in serious personal injury or death.
WARNING: Disconnect the 12 volt battery before servicing the direct current to alternating current (DC-AC) inverter or alternating current (AC) powerpoint to prevent the risk of high voltage shock. Failure to follow this instruction may result in serious personal injury.
High Voltage Lower Battery Removal and Connector Inspection (All Vehicles)
- Remove the high voltage lower battery. Please follow the Workshop Manual (WSM) procedures in Section 414-03A.
- Inspect the three connectors on the LH side of the high voltage lower battery for cracking.
See Figures 1a and 1b.
- Apply tape (masking, electrical or duct) to the connector faces to protect the terminals and keep the connector housing clean. See Figure 2.
- Using a brass wire brush, throughly clean the areas surrounding the three high voltage connectors to aluminum plate mating surfaces. Using compressed air, clean the loose debris from the connectors. See Figures 3a and 3b.
- Attempt to insert a 0.003 in. (0.076 mm) feeler gauge between the aluminum plate and the top and sides of the two smaller high voltage connectors and the sides of the large high voltage connector. See Figures 4a and 4b.
- Attempt to insert a 0.015 in. (0.380 mm) feeler gauge between the aluminum plate and the top and bottom of the large high voltage connector. See Figure 5.
Apply Corrosion Protection (If No Connector Damage Present)
- Ensure the tape is completely covering the connector faces. See Figure 6a.
- Spray Daubert NOX-RUST 7703-W generously around the perimeter of all three connector to aluminum plate mating surfaces. See Figure 6b.
- Allow the corrosion protection to penetrate for a minimum of ten minutes.
- Apply a second coat of corrosion protection.
- Install the high voltage lower battery into the vehicle. Please follow the WSM procedures in Section 414-03A.
- Proceed to High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Shield Installation on Page 7.
Battery Repair Process (If Connector Damage Present)
- Locate and record the high voltage lower battery serial number. See Figure 7.
- Create a Special Service Support Center (SSSC) Battery Repair Approval Request via the SSSC Web Contact Site for battery repair approval and instructions. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen.
NOTE: High Voltage Battery Shipping Instructions will be e-mailed or faxed from the SSSC when a battery repair is approved. Please provide a valid e-mail address (preferred) or fax number when
submitting a battery repair approval request.
- Once the repaired battery has been returned from Piston Group to the dealership, install the high voltage lower battery into the vehicle. Please follow the WSM procedures in section 414-03A.
- Proceed to High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Shield Installation on Page 7.
High Voltage Lower Battery Connector Shield Installation (All Vehicles)
- Remove the LH wheel and tire. Please follow the procedures in WSM Section 204-04A.
- Remove the LH rear fender well splash shield spring clip washer. See Figure 8.
- Remove the bolt thread rubber cap. See Figure 9.
- Remove the high voltage battery shield bolt and push pin. See Figure 10.
- Position the top of the high voltage battery connector shield behind the LH rear brake hose and trailing arm. See Figure 11.
- Install the LH rear fender well splash shield spring clip washer. See Figure 12.
- Install the high voltage battery shield bolt and push pin. See Figure 13.
- Tighten the high voltage battery shield bolt to 20 lb.ft (27 Nm).
NOTE: The bolt thread rubber cap must be reinstalled. Failure to install the cap may result in parking brake cable damage.
- Install the bolt thread rubber cap. See Figure 9.
- Install the LH wheel and tire. Please follow the procedures in WSM Section 204-04A.
Customer Satisfaction Program 16B02
Programa de satisfacción del cliente 16B02
Mr. John Sample
123 Main Street
Anywhere, USA 12345
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 12345678901234567
At Ford Motor Company, we are committed not only to building high quality, dependable products, but also to building a community of happy, satisfied customers. To demonstrate that commitment, we are providing a no-charge Customer Satisfaction Program for your vehicle with the VIN shown above.
|Why are you receiving this notice?
“Stop Safely Now”
|On your vehicle, it may be possible for corrosion on the high voltage lower battery connector to cause deformation of the connector allowing water intrusion. Water intrusion into the high voltage lower battery could result in a circuit isolation fault that will cause a “Stop Safely Now” message to display in the message center. If this occurs, you may not be able to restart your vehicle after it has been shut off.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||In the interest of customer satisfaction, Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to inspect the high voltage lower battery connector and service as required, and then install a protective shield free of charge (parts and labor) under the terms of this program.
This Customer Satisfaction Program will be in effect until May 31, 2017 regardless of mileage. Coverage is automatically transferred to subsequent owners.
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is usually less than one-half day. However, depending on the condition of the high voltage lower battery connector, your dealer may need your vehicle for up to two weeks to complete repairs.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Customer Satisfaction Program 16B02. Provide your dealer with your VIN, which is provided above, and request that your dealer order parts to repair your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this service action completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
|Do you need a rental vehicle?||If your dealer determines that the high voltage lower battery connector is damaged, your dealer is authorized to provide a rental vehicle for your personal transportation at no charge (except for fuel, insurance, and tax) while your vehicle is at the dealership for repairs. Please see your dealer for guidelines and limitations.|
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because our records, which are based primarily on state registration and title data, indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our
Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
|Para asistencia en Español||Visite nuestro sitio web para ver este anuncio en Español al siguiente dirección: https://es.owner.ford.com/tools/account/maintenance/recalls.html
Si necesita ayuda o tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame al Centro de Relación con Clientes al 1-866-436-7332 y presione 2 para Español.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
March 22, 2016
- 16A OR 15A CHARGING WITH NEMA 5-15 PLUG: The EV charging stations need no assembly - just plug in to your existing NEMA5-15 or 5-20 receptacle or install a 5-15R or 5-20 socket, plug in and start charging. Plug into the NEMA5-20R, the working current will be 16A and plug into the NEMA 5-15R, it will be 15A due to outlet current limited.
- WORKS WELL WITH ANY EVS ON THE ROAD -- Megear level 2 ev charger tested with Chevy Bolt EV, Chevrolet Volt, BMW i3, Nissan LEAF, Toyota Prius Prime, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford C-Max Energi, Fiat 500e, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Tesla Model S, 3, and X (*with Tesla supplied adapter) and many more.
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: Up to 2x faster with a 110 volt outlet than charger that came with your car which means you can spend more time heading out for fun and adventure and less time waiting around. (The ev charger was marked with "240 Volt" but it does not affect you use it at 110 volt).
- MULTIPLE PROTECTION: The EVSE providing lightning-proof, loeakage, overvoltage, overheat, IP55 rating waterproof, UL94V-0 rating flame resistance and overcurrent protection for your safety. Also it features control box with LED charge status indicators help you identify ev charger's working condition.
- PROFESSIONAL AFTER-SALES: Local customer service team to offer life-time hassle-free technical support, and 12-Month warranty. If anything is not to your complete satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right!
- 【 Portable EV Charging Box 】As long as there is a NEMA 6-20 socket in the wall, this charging box would allow you to charge your electric vehicle wherever you want. It can stay in the trunk of your car after finish charging.
- 【 Switchable Current for Different Car 】The EV charger offer 10/16A two current charging mode. Smart and convenient to meet your different daily demands.
- 【 High Compatibility 】Fit all EVs with Type 1 inlet, 100% correctly and effectively. The electric car charger has successfully won the approval of CE, TUV and FCC certificate.
- 【 Quick & Easy Operation 】 Simply connect the plug with the EV’s inlet, and then the charger will automatically detect the connection status and handshaking protocol automatically, and start charging.
- 【 Rugged Enclosure 】With a brand-new design and solidly built high-strength ABS plastic, the unsurpassed quality will be presented, even to bear the weight of a car, which was already been tested.
- 3x Faster Charging Speeds : The Duosida Level 2 Car Charger charges your car 3x faster than your standard Level 1 charger . Comes with instruction booklet.
- Universal Vehicle Compatibility : Compatible with All EV Cars
- 25 ft. long charge cord with 16 amp , 220v NEMA 6-20p plug.
- Free 110v standard outlet adapter for level 1 charging.
- The charger comes with a 2-year warranty , so please feel free to contact us.
- 【 High-Speed EV Charging Station 】with Connecting to the Distribution Box, Your Electric Car Will Get a 32amps of Charging Speed.
- 【 Perfect Charging Solution 】Level 2, 240 Volts, High-Power, 32 Amp, 7.7 Kw EV Charging Station. Indoor/Outdoor Installation， Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Charges up to 6X Faster than a Standard Wall Outlet And Adds Up To 25 Miles Of Range Per Hour, So You Always Have the Range You Need
- 【 IP66 Waterproof Mode 3 Wall Box 】 Everything You Need Is in the Box and the Charging Unit Itself Is All-Weather Compatible/Waterproof. The LCD Display Tells You Exactly How Much And What Speed You'Re Charging At.
- 【 Smart And Intelligent EV Charger 】 Designed with an Intelligent Chip Which Will Monitor All the Conditions During the Charging Process Including the Voltage, Current, Charging Time and Power Consumed.
- 【 100% Satisfied 】 Any Question About The Product or Service pls Feel Free to Contact Our Technical Service Team. We Will be An Honor to Help.
- ★ 6X FASTER CHARGING — BESENERGY Level 2 chargers feature 32Amp models working within a range of 100V - 240V. Thus providing 5~6 Times Faster than your manufacturer provided Level 1 110v charger! The 32Amp model charges at 7.2kw/hour giving 26 miles of range per hour!
- ★ SAFE AND SECURE — Besenergy Level 2 Chargers have passed multipoint rigorous tests to ensure quality and safety measures. TÜV German Equipment and Product Safety Certification, CE️ certifications, along with 12 other built in safety features such as, lightning-proof, leakage protection, overvoltage, overheat, overcurrent protection, UL94V-0 rating flame resistance, IP65 rating waterproof. Also featuring a control box with LED charge status indicators
- ★ DISPLAY SCREEN — Our charger features a real time data screen that displays relevant information such as, real-time charging Amperage, actual charging Voltage, total kilowatt consumption, current temperature, and other informative data values.
- ★ INTELLIGENT CHIP — Intelligent chip automatically adjusts amperage.☔️ Besenergy Smart chargers are waterproof and are safe to use outdoors. 🚙 UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY! Works with all brand J1772 EV Cars.
- ★Worth Having - Besenergy Have Absolute Confidence to Provide You With Perfect Service. Besenergy Provide 3-Year Warranty .THERE MAY BE SIMILAR CHARGERS ON AMAZON, what distinguishes BESENERGY is the US brand. You can also reach us at [email protected] We are not satisfied until you are, and we are here to help you.
- A STANDARD 120V (NEMA 5-15) ADAPTER -- Sometimes, Megear level 2 EV charging in your garage is not an option. That's why we created an EV charging set that includes a Level 1 adapter cable meet with common outlet in your house. The 3 feet long adapter enables you to charge your electric car via a standard 120V (NEMA 5-15) wall plug.
- 3.86 KW/H FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS (without adapter): With level 2 charging, most electric vehicles will charge up to 11 miles per hour. Our level 2 EVSE features 240V, 16 Amp charging and up to 3x faster with a 220 volt
- WORKS WELL WITH ANY EVS -- Megear level 2 ev charger tested with Chevy Bolt EV, Chevrolet Volt, BMW i3, Nissan LEAF, Toyota Prius Prime, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford C-Max Energi, Fiat 500e, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Tesla Model S, 3, and X (*with Tesla supplied adapter) and many more.
- MULTIPLE PROTECTION -- The EVSE providing lightning-proof, leakage, overvoltage, overheat, IP55 rating waterproof, UL94V-0 rating flame resistance and overcurrent protection for your safety. Also it features control box with LED charge status indicators help you identify ev charger's working condition.
- PROFESSIONAL AFTER-SALES -- Local customer service team to offer life-time hassle-free technical support, and 12-Month warranty. If anything is not to your complete satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right!
- NEMA 10-50P 50Amp 125/250Volt Dryer/ Welder Plug
- NEMA 14-50R(Tesla Wiring Style)
- 10-50P to 14-50R (Tesla)
- 1.5FT SRDT 300Volt 6/2+8/1 with Anit-Cold weather jacket
- Nickel Plated-Anti Copper Rusting Terminals
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 amps (16A-50A) and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- 🔋 If you need 40 or 50-feet 32/40Amp charger please see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SKM46ZX. 3X - 4X FASTER CHARGING — PRIMECOM Level 2 chargers function at 16 Amps working within a range of 100V - 240V.Thus providing 3 to 4 Times Faster than your manufacturer provided Level 1 110v charger! Works with all brand EVs & PHEVs & Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles. The 16 Amp model charges at 3.84kw/hour giving 12 miles of range per hour!☔️— Primecom Smart chargers are waterproof and are safe to use outdoors.
- 📱 INTELLIGENT CHIP — PRIMECOMTECH designs its own SMART chargers electronic circuitry-intelligent Chip & software here in the USA, unlike other chargers which dump all the current at once. PRIMECOMTECH EV Chargers communicate with your EV via the data connection port to gather 6 different types of data such as, ambient and battery temperature, EV's current battery level, Battery Capacity, etc. to automatically adjust the voltage to get the most life expectancy from your battery.
- 🔌 PLUG AND PLAY — Connects to your Dryer Outlet! You can find additional adapters here : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y724BY7 No need to run expensive wiring ! Use your 3 or 4 Prong 220/240-Volt Outlet at the Garage. Select the appropriate NEMA outlet type that you have at your home from above. 10-30, 10-50, 14-30, 14-50, 6-20, 6-30, 6-50, L14-30, L6-30, or European 🚙 UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY! Works with all brand EV Cars.
- 🛡 SAFE AND SECURE — Primecom Level 2 Chargers have passed multi point rigorous tests to ensure quality and safety measures. TÜV German Equipment and Product Safety Certification, CE️ certifications, UL️ Listed Cable Certifications, along with 12 other built in safety features such as, lightning-proof, leakage protection, overvoltage, overheat, overcurrent protection, UL94V-0 rating flame resistance, IP55 rating waterproof. 💡 Also featuring a control box with LED charge status indicators.
- ☎️ UNITED STATES SELLER — 12-month warranty and life-time hassle-free technical support. THERE MAY BE SIMILAR CHARGERS ON AMAZON, what distinguishes PRIMECOM is a California Company. Our products are desing here in California. You can reach us at [email protected] Phone 1-408-215-2023. We are not satisfied until you are, and we are here to help you 24/7.
- 【 Convenience 】 When You are Traveling or Going Out of Your House, You Don't Have to Worry about Charging Again, Because the Lefanev EV Chargers Can Be Carried with the Car and You Can Check Every Charging Data By Huge LCD Screen on the Charger. All You Need is Just A 220 V ~240 V NEMA 14-50 Outlet to Connect
- 【 Security 】The LEFANEV Level 2 Portable EV Charging Station Adopts High Strength ABS Material, Can Prevent Being Crushed by the Your Vehicle, Our Electric Vehicle Charger Have 6 Major Safety Protection Measures,Can Ensure Stable and Safe Charging
- 【 Intelligent 】 Just Insert the Plug to The EV’s Inlet and the Charger Will Automatically Detect the Connection Status and Handshaking Protocol then Start Charging,Automatically Repair Minor Charging Problems While Charging. the Lights Will Blink in Different Ways to Indicate Different Problems to Help You Know the EV Charging Situation Right Now
- 【 High-Speed 】 LEFANEV EV Charging Level 2(220-240V,32A,25ft) Portable EVSE Home Electric Vehicle Charging Station With Nema 14-50 Plug , 6 Times Faster Than Other EV Chargers You ever Used. Unlike normal EV chargers, Our EV Chargers are Compatible with Most Electric Cars, which Meet SAE J1772 Standard.Only Used for Electric Car Charging, Not Include Electric Motorcycles
- 【 Worth Having 】 LEFANEV Have Absolute Confidence to Provide You With Perfect Service. Whenever Your EV Chargers Have Any Problem or Anything Simply Not Meets Your Needs
Last update on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API