October 25, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V766000
In the event of a crash, seat belt webbing that detaches from the anchor will not properly restrain the driver, increasing their risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V766
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components SEAT BELTS
Potential Number of Units Affected 366
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Edge vehicles. The driver-side seat belt pretensioner anchor may have been improperly crimped, possibly resulting in the seat belt webbing detaching from the anchor in the event of a crash.
Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the driver’s side pretensioner assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 12, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 19S37.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
October 28, 2019
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Edge||2019||Oakville||September 18, 2019 through September 19, 2019|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver seatbelt outboard anchor may have been improperly crimped. An improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may exhibit a separation between the seat belt webbing and pretensioner during a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to inspect the driver seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly, and if within the suspect date range replace it. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of November 11, 2019. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letters
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
OASIS will be activated on October, 28, 2019.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this safety recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Dealers are pre-approved for up to 1 day for a comparable rental vehicle. Follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Rentals will only be reimbursed for the day(s) the vehicle is at the dealership for a driver seatbelt replacement. Prior approval for more than 1 rental day is required from the SSSC. Contact the SSSC via the SSSC Web Contact Site for consideration and approval if appropriate.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number (19S37) is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with the same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
- Rentals: For rental vehicle claiming, follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Enter the total amount of the rental expense under Miscellaneous Expense code RENTAL.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Inspect Driver Seatbelt Pretensioner’s Build Date – PASS||19S37A||0.3 Hours|
|Inspect Driver Seatbelt Pretensioner’s Build Date – FAIL|
Replace Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
SSSC Web Contact Site:
To place an order for a Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly submit a VIN-specific Part Order contact, with a photo demonstrating the suspect date code, via the SSSC Web Contact Site.
|Description||Order Quantity||Claim Quantity||Part Number|
|Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly||1||1||KT4Z-58611B09-AD|
Dealers will be notified via a DOES II communication if circumstances warrant a change in part supply strategy and when open ordering resumes.
For latest prices, refer to DOES II.
PARTS RETENTION AND RETURN
Follow the provisions of the Warranty and Policy Manual, Section 1 – WARRANTY PARTS RETENTION AND RETURN POLICIES.
EXCESS STOCK RETURN
Excess stock returned for credit must have been purchased from Ford Customer Service Division in accordance with Policy Procedure Bulletin 4000.
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver seatbelt outboard anchor may have been improperly crimped. An improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may exhibit a separation between the seat belt webbing and pretensioner during a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury. Dealers are to inspect the driver seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly, and if within the suspect date range replace it.
Unique Tool List:
|1/4″ Drive Stubby 50 mm Torx|
1. Remove the left hand (LH) B-pillar lower trim panel. Please follow the WSM procedures found in Section 501-05.
2. Position the carpet aside. See Figure 1.
3. Using an inspection mirror, note the Julian build date on the pretensioner sticker. See Figure 2.
4. Is the Julian date 219248 or 119248?
NO – Date code inspection PASSES – Reassemble the vehicle by reversing the removal procedure.
NOTE: When replacing the front seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly:
- Using a 1/4″ drive stubby 50 mm Torx bit on the pretensioner anchor bolt will aid in removal and install.
- The anchor bolt is captured and needs to be backed out far enough to be able to disengage the pretensioner anchor tab.
- The seatbelt retractor and pretensioner retainers are to be discarded.
- The new seatbelt retractor and pretensioner come with captured retainers to use on install.
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 19S37 / NHTSA Recall 19V-766
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 2FMPK4K94KBC67182
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Ford Motor Company has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in your vehicle, with the VIN shown above.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the driver seatbelt pretensioner anchor may have been improperly crimped, possibly causing a separation of the seat belt webbing during a crash.|
|What is the risk?||A seatbelt assembly with an improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to inspect and if necessary replace the driver seatbelt assembly free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling and parts ordering requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 19S37. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.|
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this safety recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|Do you need a rental vehicle?||If your dealer determines that a driver seatbelt assembly replacement is required and needs your vehicle overnight, your dealer is authorized to provide a rental vehicle for your personal transportation at no charge (except for fuel and insurance) while your vehicle is at the dealership for repairs.|
Please see your dealer for guidelines and limitations.
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.|
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.|
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 19V-766.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Noviembre de 2019
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de seguridad 19S37 / Campaña 19V-766 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN): 2FMPK4K94KBC67182
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU. Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo presenta un defecto relacionado con la seguridad del motor, con el VIN que aparece más arriba.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema. Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||Es posible que el anclaje del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad del conductor de su vehículo esté doblado de manera incorrecta, lo que podría causar una separación de la correa del cinturón de seguridad durante un choque.|
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Un ensamble del cinturón de seguridad con un anclaje del pretensor incorrectamente doblado podría no proteger adecuadamente al ocupante en caso de choque, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de sufrir lesiones.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a inspeccionar y, si fuera necesario, a reemplazar el ensamble del cinturón de seguridad del conductor, sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para esta reparación será de menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio y pedido de piezas, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame de inmediato a su distribuidor y solicite una cita de servicio para llevar a cabo la campaña de seguridad 19S37. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.|
Para esta campaña de seguridad, Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.Fordowner.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de seguridad en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos para llevar a cabo el trabajo.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|¿Necesita un vehículo de alquiler?||Si su distribuidor determina que se necesita efectuar el reemplazo del ensamble del cinturón de seguridad del conductor y el vehículo debe permanecer en las instalaciones durante la noche, el distribuidor está autorizado a ofrecerle un vehículo de alquiler para su transporte personal sin costo (excepto el combustible y el seguro) mientras su vehículo se encuentre en reparación. Comuníquese con su distribuidor para conocer las pautas y limitaciones.|
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.|
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda. PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, póngase en contacto con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al|
1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora del Este).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora del Este).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Consulte la Campaña de seguridad 19V-766 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES THREE SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 29, 2019 – Ford Motor Company is issuing three safety recalls in North America.
Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2015-17 Ford Transit vehicles. In affected vehicles, the driveshaft flexible coupling may crack with increasing mileage, resulting in driveline noise and vibration. Continued driving with a cracked flexible coupling may cause separation of the driveshaft, resulting in a loss of motive power, or unintended vehicle movement in park without the parking brake applied. In addition, separation of the driveshaft can result in secondary damage to surrounding components, including brake and fuel lines. A driveshaft separation may increase the risk of injury or crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 293,558 vehicles in the United States and federal territories, 22,960 in Canada and 2,744 in Mexico.
Affected vehicles were built at Kansas City Assembly Plant, Jan. 17, 2014, to June 15, 2017.
Ford does not expect the enhanced driveshaft flexible couplings previously installed per recall 17S15 to deteriorate sufficiently to result in driveline separation before 40,000 miles. For affected vehicles with flexible couplings with more than 40,000 miles, the interim repair will consist of replacing the driveshaft flexible coupling every 40,000 miles until the final repair is available and completed.
Once permanent repair parts become available, dealers will install driveshaft front sections with mechanical U-joints to replace the driveshaft flexible couplings. The Ford reference number for this recall is 19S38.
Ford is issuing a safety recall for select 2019 Ford Edge vehicles for an improperly crimped seat belt pretensioner anchor. In some of the affected vehicles, the driver’s side seat belt assembly may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 366 vehicles in the United States and 65 in Canada.
Affected vehicles were built at Oakville Assembly Plant, Sept. 18-19, 2019.
Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2019 Ford Expedition and 2019 Lincoln Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2019 Ford Expedition and 2019 Lincoln Navigator vehicles. In some of the affected vehicles, the rear toe link fastener may not have been properly tightened during assembly. An improperly secured fastener could allow the rear toe link to become disconnected while driving, which could increase the risk of injury or crash.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition.
This action affects 18 vehicles in the United States.
Affected vehicles were built at Kentucky Truck Plant:
Dealers will verify that the rear toe-link-to-frame fasteners are tightened to the correct torque, check and adjust the rear toe alignment and inspect the rear tires for abnormal wear and replace, if necessary. The Ford reference number for this recall is 19S36.
1 Affected Product
10 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Safety Recall 19S37 10/28/19
Miscellaneous Document – Ford Media Correspondence
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Renotification Notice – Renotification Postcard re Driver Seatbelt Outboard Anchor Separation
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-2
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2020-3
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 🌲【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 🌲【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 🌲【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 🌲【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 🌲【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 【2021 New Elite Version LAUNCH CRP129X】LAUNCH CRP129X is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch crp123x/launch crp123i/launch vii+/launch crp129/ launch viii, ➤and CRP129X is same function as launch crp129e/ launch crp129i ➤ 2 years free update & 5 Years warranty ➤Fast delivery by amazon. (PS. Contact seller “LaunchDirect” to get free Gift)
- 【MORE POWERFUL FUNCTIONS + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to get authorization.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 👍【ABS SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostics tool can diagnose ABS and SRS(Airbag) systems on sedans and light trucks. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 【2021 NEW ENGINE ABS SRS SCAN TOOL + BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】 LAUNCH CR629 can do advanced Bi-directional Control (Active Test), read vehicle version information, read/clear DTCs, and read graphic live data stream for vehicle ABS SRS modules. Utilizing the active test can detect the hidden problems when you see the related warning light. Please note: This scan tool currently only supports ACTIVE TEST for following brands: FIAT, ROMEO, SAAB, HOLDEN, USAFORD. More software are keep updating.
- 【OIL RESET + STEERING ANGLE CALIBRATION + BMS Reset】 This obd2 scanner provides routine maintenance - Oil reset, SAS reset and BMS Reset help to keep your car running smoothly. ➤Oil Reset: To reset the oil life each time you have the oil and oil filter changed. ➤SAS Reset: To perform a calibration of the steering angle sensor following a wheel alignment or installation of a suspension or steering part. ➤BMS Reset (this function needs to be added by updating the LAUNCH CR629 currently).
- 【OBD2 FULL FUNCTIONS + 10000+ VEHICLES SUPPORTED】 Featuring 10 modes of OBD2 tests (including View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Test, etc.), LAUNCH CR629 obd2 scanner serves to over 41 different vehicles worldwide. Fixed bugs and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles in the US, Europe, and Asia. Over 42 car brands including SUVs, minivans, 12v light-duty trucks. The compatible vehicle brands will increase as the CR629 is updated.
- 【LIVE DATA STREAMS+ USER-FRIENDLY】 LAUNCH CR629 code reader is specially designed with the following features. ➤3.5 inch large LCD color display. ➤3 hot keys（F1/F2/F3）to access to the target interface directly with ONE CLICK. ➤DTC Lookup to identify a code’s meaning directly. No google research needed. ➤PC Printing to print the valuable information out after PC connection. ➤Review data records historical DTCs, data streams and freeze frame data, which is convenient to view at any time.
- 【5 YEARS WARRANTY + LIFETIME FREE UPDATE + 8 LANGUAGES】 This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy. This diagnostic obd2 scanner supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, YOU CAN CONTACT US FREELY VIA OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL OR MESSAGE US ON AMAZON.
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API