October 25, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V766000
In the event of a crash, seat belt webbing that detaches from the anchor will not properly restrain the driver, increasing their risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V766
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components SEAT BELTS
Potential Number of Units Affected 366
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Edge vehicles. The driver-side seat belt pretensioner anchor may have been improperly crimped, possibly resulting in the seat belt webbing detaching from the anchor in the event of a crash.
Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the driver’s side pretensioner assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 12, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 19S37.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
October 28, 2019
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Edge||2019||Oakville||September 18, 2019 through September 19, 2019|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver seatbelt outboard anchor may have been improperly crimped. An improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may exhibit a separation between the seat belt webbing and pretensioner during a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to inspect the driver seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly, and if within the suspect date range replace it. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of November 11, 2019. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letters
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
OASIS will be activated on October, 28, 2019.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this safety recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Dealers are pre-approved for up to 1 day for a comparable rental vehicle. Follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Rentals will only be reimbursed for the day(s) the vehicle is at the dealership for a driver seatbelt replacement. Prior approval for more than 1 rental day is required from the SSSC. Contact the SSSC via the SSSC Web Contact Site for consideration and approval if appropriate.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number (19S37) is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with the same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
- Rentals: For rental vehicle claiming, follow Extended Service Plan (ESP) guidelines for dollar amounts. Enter the total amount of the rental expense under Miscellaneous Expense code RENTAL.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Inspect Driver Seatbelt Pretensioner’s Build Date – PASS||19S37A||0.3 Hours|
|Inspect Driver Seatbelt Pretensioner’s Build Date – FAIL
Replace Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
SSSC Web Contact Site:
To place an order for a Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly submit a VIN-specific Part Order contact, with a photo demonstrating the suspect date code, via the SSSC Web Contact Site.
|Description||Order Quantity||Claim Quantity||Part Number|
|Driver Seatbelt Retractor and Pretensioner Assembly||1||1||KT4Z-58611B09-AD|
Dealers will be notified via a DOES II communication if circumstances warrant a change in part supply strategy and when open ordering resumes.
For latest prices, refer to DOES II.
PARTS RETENTION AND RETURN
Follow the provisions of the Warranty and Policy Manual, Section 1 – WARRANTY PARTS RETENTION AND RETURN POLICIES.
EXCESS STOCK RETURN
Excess stock returned for credit must have been purchased from Ford Customer Service Division in accordance with Policy Procedure Bulletin 4000.
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver seatbelt outboard anchor may have been improperly crimped. An improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may exhibit a separation between the seat belt webbing and pretensioner during a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury. Dealers are to inspect the driver seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly, and if within the suspect date range replace it.
Unique Tool List:
|1/4″ Drive Stubby 50 mm Torx|
1. Remove the left hand (LH) B-pillar lower trim panel. Please follow the WSM procedures found in Section 501-05.
2. Position the carpet aside. See Figure 1.
3. Using an inspection mirror, note the Julian build date on the pretensioner sticker. See Figure 2.
4. Is the Julian date 219248 or 119248?
NO – Date code inspection PASSES – Reassemble the vehicle by reversing the removal procedure.
NOTE: When replacing the front seatbelt retractor and pretensioner assembly:
- Using a 1/4″ drive stubby 50 mm Torx bit on the pretensioner anchor bolt will aid in removal and install.
- The anchor bolt is captured and needs to be backed out far enough to be able to disengage the pretensioner anchor tab.
- The seatbelt retractor and pretensioner retainers are to be discarded.
- The new seatbelt retractor and pretensioner come with captured retainers to use on install.
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 19S37 / NHTSA Recall 19V-766
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 2FMPK4K94KBC67182
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Ford Motor Company has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in your vehicle, with the VIN shown above.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the driver seatbelt pretensioner anchor may have been improperly crimped, possibly causing a separation of the seat belt webbing during a crash.|
|What is the risk?||A seatbelt assembly with an improperly crimped pretensioner anchor may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to inspect and if necessary replace the driver seatbelt assembly free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling and parts ordering requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 19S37. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this safety recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|Do you need a rental vehicle?||If your dealer determines that a driver seatbelt assembly replacement is required and needs your vehicle overnight, your dealer is authorized to provide a rental vehicle for your personal transportation at no charge (except for fuel and insurance) while your vehicle is at the dealership for repairs.
Please see your dealer for guidelines and limitations.
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 19V-766.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Noviembre de 2019
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de seguridad 19S37 / Campaña 19V-766 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN): 2FMPK4K94KBC67182
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU. Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo presenta un defecto relacionado con la seguridad del motor, con el VIN que aparece más arriba.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema. Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||Es posible que el anclaje del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad del conductor de su vehículo esté doblado de manera incorrecta, lo que podría causar una separación de la correa del cinturón de seguridad durante un choque.|
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Un ensamble del cinturón de seguridad con un anclaje del pretensor incorrectamente doblado podría no proteger adecuadamente al ocupante en caso de choque, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de sufrir lesiones.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a inspeccionar y, si fuera necesario, a reemplazar el ensamble del cinturón de seguridad del conductor, sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para esta reparación será de menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio y pedido de piezas, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame de inmediato a su distribuidor y solicite una cita de servicio para llevar a cabo la campaña de seguridad 19S37. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.
Para esta campaña de seguridad, Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.Fordowner.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de seguridad en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos para llevar a cabo el trabajo.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|¿Necesita un vehículo de alquiler?||Si su distribuidor determina que se necesita efectuar el reemplazo del ensamble del cinturón de seguridad del conductor y el vehículo debe permanecer en las instalaciones durante la noche, el distribuidor está autorizado a ofrecerle un vehículo de alquiler para su transporte personal sin costo (excepto el combustible y el seguro) mientras su vehículo se encuentre en reparación. Comuníquese con su distribuidor para conocer las pautas y limitaciones.|
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda. PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, póngase en contacto con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al
1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora del Este).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora del Este).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Consulte la Campaña de seguridad 19V-766 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
1 Affected Product
5 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Safety Recall 19S37 10/28/19
Miscellaneous Document – Ford Media Correspondence
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Latest Recalls Documents
- – THE HYPE IS REAL! – Are you tired of using cleaners that work, but not as good as you expected?! You won’t experience that here! Our newly formulated multisurface cleaner is made with the newest advancements in nano-technology to effectively lift away dirt and grime at the molecular level. No more wasting time and energy with nonsense products made with old science and technology!
- – REPLACE YOUR CABINET OF CHEMICALS! – Do you get confused by all the different types of cleaning supplies that are available? It gets frustrating fast! Just cleaning your vehicle requires some special deep stain remover, a chemical solvent to get rid of bug and tar, a separate floor mat and inner dash cleaner.. and the list goes on and on! Keep it simple with one multipurpose product, CarGuys Super Cleaner... the KING OF ALL CLEANERS !
- – SUPER CLEAN ANY SURFACE! – This multi surface product works on absolutely every interior or exterior surface except glass and delicate instrument panel screens! That means this ONE PRODUCT will clean upholstery , fabric , canvas , leather , vinyl , plastic , rubber , bird poop , grease , tree sap , metals , wood trim and so much more! This is the most versatile multi-purpose cleaner on the market!
- – CLEAN FINISH, NO GLOSS! – Stop purchasing inferior products that claim to clean and protect! These products never clean good enough, and they leave behind a cloudy, tacky, thin and greasy film. That’s because the cleaning agents affect the conditioner, resulting in both a bad cleaner and protectant! The correct way is to use a great cleaner, then if you want to, finish with a proper UV guard. Our product is that first step to bringing back that new clean touch, just like the day you bought it!
- – WHAT IF I’M NOT HAPPY? – There is nothing on the market like this stuff! We believe that this is the ABSOLUTE BEST all around cleaner on the market!! If you don't agree, there's no fine printing to read and no gimmicks here! Get in contact with us ANYTIME after your purchase and we will provide a FULL REFUND! So what are you waiting for?! CLICK 'Add to Cart' NOW, 100% RISK FREE!
- Fabric cleaner: cleans cloth, carpet, upholstery, and more
- Stain Remover breaks down set in stains
- High sudsing foaming action lifts dirt & stains
- Removes foul odors and helps prevent new ones over time
- Restores a like new look and feel to fabrics and interior cloth surfaces
- Gently Cleans Carpets, Fabric and Leather seat, Trim Panels, Headliners, Tray Tables, Cockpit, & Galleys
- Removes Beverages Spill Stains, Body Oils, Lotions & Make-Up Stains.
- Safe to Use on All Interior Types
- Meets Boeing Aircraft Interior Specification D6-7127M & Airbus AIMS 09-00-002
- Once You Try Aviation Grade Products You Will Not Want to Use Automotive Products Again!
- 4x action: clean, eliminate odors, discourage resoiling in the same Area, & refresh carpets
- Stain lift technology: lift and remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, mud and feces
- Patented odor elimination neutralizes even the strongest pet odors
- Attached fabric safe brush
- Help keep your fabric, upholstery and carpet looking cleaner longer
- 5000PA Strong Suction and Low Noise: Are you still worrying about the dirty and messy car? LOZAYI powerful 100W motor car vacuum cleaner is specially designed for your car. It can get professional results save time and money for you. Quickly suck pet hair, dust, bread crumbs, water etc under 75 decibels super low noise level. Corded handheld and high power, you can use the mobile car vacuum whenever and wherever as long as you want, a good partner for your car.
- Upgraded HEPA Filter: The Stainless Steel HEPA filter and 360 degree cyclone technology, make the air and dust separate quickly without blocking the filter, deep purification and release of fresh air, Create a more pleasant journey.
- All Over Clean: Reach every spot with the 16.4ft long power cord, can effective and fast remove all the dirt that you can even not see,support dry and wet use, you'll never have to worry about cleaning those hard to reach places again.
- Unique Design for Customer:Lightweight,portable handheld with a carrying bag,artificial mechanics design is easier. 300ML Trash container and vacuum cleaner is separated, the container is transparent it lets you know when it's full, give you a good using experience.
- What You Get: The portable vacuum cleaner for cars is equipped with 3 nozzles(hoses, cracks, brushes) to meet gamut cleaning needs, Besides, it comes with a carry bag to conveniently store, provides one-year warranty and friendly customer service. It's the most practical gift for father's day,a great surprise for your dad.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amps. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
- DEEP CLEAN: deep cleaning, professional strength formula removes stains & odors
- REMOVE ODORS: Features Maguire's permanent odor eliminating technology*
- QUICK AND EASY: fast acting foam breaks down stains for quick & easy cleaning
- RESIDUE FREE: dries quickly without leaving behind a sticky residue
- NEW CAR SCENT: leaves behind a fresh, new car scent
- LATEST NANOTECHNOLOGY - Formulated using the latest nanotechnology, our All Purpose Interior Cleaner effectively cleans and washes away dirt, grime, and dust off all interior car surfaces, including leatherent, trim, pleather, rug, headliner, rubber, carpet, vinyl, flooring, canvas, cloth, plastic, upholstery, fabric seats and stains super fast and better than a mat carpet shampoo! Works great on your boat too!
- QUICK & EASY - Our interior multi surface vehicle cleaning supplies and accessories are simple to use, just spray cleaner onto a microfiber cloth and gently wipe the surface, then wipe residue away with a second clean microfiber cloth. Repeat every 4-6 weeks to keep your interior looking brand new!
- ADVANCED UV PROTECTION - UV rays can damage your dashboard, door panels, and seats, and speed up the aging process of your interior. Keep that new car smell, and your factory finish looking fresh with our multipurpose Interior Car Cleaner protectant.
- DUST RESISTANT - Our new advanced formula, all purpose auto interior cleaner kit has anti-static properties that prevents dust from settling and sticking to your interior! Get rid of the dust on your dash, navigation screen and more, in just 3 easy steps! Works as well as a deep stain remover.
- GET SHINE ARMOR INTERIOR CLEANER RISK FREE - If you don't like it message us and we will make it right! - We are confident you will love our Shine Armor Multisurface Interior Cleaner! CLICK "Add to Cart" NOW, ZERO RISK!
- Fabric cleaner: cleans cloth, carpet, upholstery, and more
- Stain remover breaks down set-in stains
- High-suds foaming action lifts dirt & stains
- Attaches to any drill to clean carpet, fabrics, upholstery and seats
- Stiff bristles to dislodge dirt and stains
Last update on 2020-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API