February 17, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V076000
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the frontal air bag, an inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V076
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 144,340
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2004-2006 Ranger vehicles that may be equipped with a driver or passenger frontal air bag inflator used as a replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the driver and passenger air bag module, and replace either the module or the inflator, if necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 8, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 21S05.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
Safety Recall Notice 21S05 / NHTSA Recall 21E013
Ford Motor Company has determined that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety may exist in certain replacement frontal airbag modules that were sold as service replacement parts between May 2016 and March 2019. Affected part numbers and potential vehicle applications are listed on the following page.
|What is the risk?||Certain service replacement frontal airbag modules sold at this dealership between March 2016 and March 2019 may contain a defective airbag inflator. Defective airbag inflators may explode in a crash that causes deployment of the airbags. If an inflator explodes, sharp metal fragments could strike vehicle occupants, causing serious injury or death.|
|What should you do? |
|If you purchased an affected airbag module or believe that an affected airbag module may have been installed in your vehicle, please contact your local Ford dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 21S05.|
Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to inspect and replace the frontal airbag modules if necessary, free of charge (parts and labor).
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access owner.ford.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: owner.ford.com.
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Post until September 30, 2021
Affected Airbag Module Part Numbers
Safety Recall Notice 21S05 / NHTSA Recall 21E013
|Engineering Part Number||Service Part Number||Vehicle Application|
|4L54 10043B13 AN3JA6||4L5Z-10043B13-AAA||2004-2006 Ranger|
|6L54 10044A74 BB32N4||6L5Z-10044A74-BB||2004-2006 Ranger|
|6L54 10044A74 BB33TC||6L5Z-10044A74-BC||2004-2006 Ranger|
|9A13 78044A74 AB||7A1Z-78044A74-A||2007-2010 MKX|
|8L54 10044A74 AA32N4||7L5Z-10044A74-AB||2007-2011 Ranger|
|7R3V 63043B13 AB35B8||7R3Z-63043B13-AA||2005-2014 Mustang|
|8R3V 63044A74 AASMGN||7R3Z-63044A74-AA||2005-2009 Mustang|
|8R33 63043B13 AA35B8||8R3Z-63043B13-AA||2005-2014 Mustang|
|8R33 63043B13 AB35B8||8R3Z-63043B13-AB||2005-2014 Mustang|
|8R33 63043B13 BBSMIN||8R3Z-63043B13-BB||2005-2014 Mustang|
|8R33 63044A74 AA3ZU8||8R3Z-63044A74-AA||2005-2009 Mustang|
|8R33 63044A74 BASMEN||8R3Z-63044A74-BA||2005-2009 Mustang|
|AE53 54044A74 AH||AE5Z-54044A74-A||2010-2012 Fusion and 2010-2011 Milan|
|AH63 54044A74 AH||AH6Z-54044A74-A||2010-2012 MKZ|
|BR33 63044A74 DA3AM6||AR3Z-63044A74-AA||2010-2014 Mustang|
|CR33 63044A74 BASMKT||AR3Z-63044A74-BA||2010-2014 Mustang|
|CR33 63044A74 CASMKU||AR3Z-63044A74-CA||2010-2014 Mustang|
|CR3V 63044A74 ABSMKV||AR3Z-63044A74-DA||2010-2014 Mustang|
|CR3J 63044A74 CASMLS||BR3Z-63044A74-AA||2010-2014 Mustang|
|CR33 63043B13 AB35B8||CR3Z-63043B13-AA||2005-2014 Mustang|
|DR3V 63043B13 AC35B8||DR3Z-63043B13-AB||2005-2014 Mustang|
|DR3V 63044A74 ABSMN3||DR3Z-63044A74-AA||2010-2014 Mustang|
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 21S05 / NHTSA Recall 21E013
Mr. John Sample
123 Main Street
Anywhere, USA 12345
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Ford Motor Company has determined that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety may exist in one or more service replacement parts purchased and sold or installed by your dealership.
|What is the issue?||Certain service replacement frontal airbag modules sold between May 2016 and March 2019 may contain a defective airbag inflator.|
According to Ford Motor Company records, your dealership purchased, and may have installed or sold over-the-counter, one of the suspect part numbers shown in the Recall Notice attached to this letter.
Ford does not have vehicle traceability for these affected service parts, and as such, your dealership principal is the owner of record. A separate letter has been sent notifying your dealership principal.
|What is the risk?||Defective airbag inflators may explode in a crash that causes deployment of the airbags. If an inflator explodes, sharp metal fragments could strike vehicle occupants, causing serious injury or death.|
|What should you do? |
|Please have your parts, service, and collision repair (if applicable) departments complete the following:|
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Attachment: Recall Notice
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 18, 2021 – Ford Motor Company is issuing two safety recalls in North America.
Safety recall for select vehicles that may have had obsolete Takata service parts installed in collision and theft repairs after the Takata recall was completed
Ford identified that certain Takata airbag modules were not purged from service stock after the parts for the permanent service fix became available. Following extensive investigation and tracing, Ford could not account for some of the obsolete Takata service parts, indicating they may have been installed on vehicles as part of collision or theft repairs.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this issue. This recall involves two distinct vehicle populations:
- Ford used dealer records to identify 1,117 vehicles with collision repairs that may have been done with an obsolete service part after the Takata recall was completed. This involves 1,067 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories, 49 in Canada and one in Mexico.
- The group comprises certain 2004-11 Ford Ranger, 2005-14 Ford Mustang, 2006 Ford GT, 2008-12 Ford Fusion, 2009-11 Mercury Milan, 2010-12 Lincoln MKZ, 2007-10 Ford Edge and 2007-10 Lincoln MKX vehicles.
- Dealers will inspect the driver or passenger airbag inflator or module and replace, if necessary.
- Ford was unable to locate 45 single-stage inflators that are compatible with 2004-06 Ford Ranger vehicles. It is possible that these obsolete Takata service parts were installed for repairs after collision damage or theft.
- This population involves 2004-06 Ford Ranger vehicles that had the Takata recall permanent repair performed before the service parts were purged, including 144,340 in the U.S. and federal territories, 8,762 in Canada and five in Mexico.
- At the request of the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Ford is issuing a safety recall for all 153,107 of these vehicles, notifying owners that they can visit their dealer for an inspection and, if necessary, an airbag inflator replacement.
Customer notifications will begin the week of March 8. The Ford reference number for this recall is 21S05.
Safety recall for 1,666 Ford Bronco Sport vehicles
Affected 2021 Ford Bronco Sport vehicles were produced with rear suspension modules that may not be fully secured to the subframe. Rear suspension modules with loose or missing bolts may affect the vehicle’s stability, increasing risk of an accident, and may result in reduced rear impact crash performance, increasing the risk of injury.
This action affects 1,640 vehicles in the U.S. and federal territories, 24 in Canada and two in Mexico.
Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this condition.
Affected vehicles were built in Mexico at Hermosillo Stamping and Assembly Plant from July 22 to Nov. 24, 2020.
3 Affected Products
3 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Bulletin re Safety Recall 21S05 Certain 2005-2014 Mustang, 2005-2006 Ford GT, 2004-2011 Ranger, 2006-2012 Fusion and MKZ/Zephyr, 2006-2011 Milan, and 2007-2010 Edge and MKX Vehicles Airbag Module Inspection and Replacement
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
1 Associated Investigation
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI’s insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata’s initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata’s testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI’s investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- 🌲【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 🌲【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 🌲【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 🌲【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 🌲【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 【2021 New Elite Version LAUNCH CRP129X】LAUNCH CRP129X is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch crp123x/launch crp123i/launch vii+/launch crp129/ launch viii, ➤and CRP129X is same function as launch crp129e/ launch crp129i ➤ 2 years free update & 5 Years warranty ➤Fast delivery by amazon. (PS. Contact seller “LaunchDirect” to get free Gift)
- 【MORE POWERFUL FUNCTIONS + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to get authorization.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 👍【ABS SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostics tool can diagnose ABS and SRS(Airbag) systems on sedans and light trucks. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 【2021 NEW ENGINE ABS SRS SCAN TOOL + BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】 LAUNCH CR629 can do advanced Bi-directional Control (Active Test), read vehicle version information, read/clear DTCs, and read graphic live data stream for vehicle ABS SRS modules. Utilizing the active test can detect the hidden problems when you see the related warning light. Please note: This scan tool currently only supports ACTIVE TEST for following brands: FIAT, ROMEO, SAAB, HOLDEN, USAFORD. More software are keep updating.
- 【OIL RESET + STEERING ANGLE CALIBRATION + BMS Reset】 This obd2 scanner provides routine maintenance - Oil reset, SAS reset and BMS Reset help to keep your car running smoothly. ➤Oil Reset: To reset the oil life each time you have the oil and oil filter changed. ➤SAS Reset: To perform a calibration of the steering angle sensor following a wheel alignment or installation of a suspension or steering part. ➤BMS Reset (this function needs to be added by updating the LAUNCH CR629 currently).
- 【OBD2 FULL FUNCTIONS + 10000+ VEHICLES SUPPORTED】 Featuring 10 modes of OBD2 tests (including View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Test, etc.), LAUNCH CR629 obd2 scanner serves to over 41 different vehicles worldwide. Fixed bugs and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles in the US, Europe, and Asia. Over 42 car brands including SUVs, minivans, 12v light-duty trucks. The compatible vehicle brands will increase as the CR629 is updated.
- 【LIVE DATA STREAMS+ USER-FRIENDLY】 LAUNCH CR629 code reader is specially designed with the following features. ➤3.5 inch large LCD color display. ➤3 hot keys（F1/F2/F3）to access to the target interface directly with ONE CLICK. ➤DTC Lookup to identify a code’s meaning directly. No google research needed. ➤PC Printing to print the valuable information out after PC connection. ➤Review data records historical DTCs, data streams and freeze frame data, which is convenient to view at any time.
- 【5 YEARS WARRANTY + LIFETIME FREE UPDATE + 8 LANGUAGES】 This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy. This diagnostic obd2 scanner supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, YOU CAN CONTACT US FREELY VIA OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL OR MESSAGE US ON AMAZON.
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API