August 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V590000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V590
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components SEAT BELTS
Potential Number of Units Affected 103,374
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015 Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles. In the event of a crash, heat from the deployment of a seat belt pretensioner may cause a front seat belt anchor cable to fail.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will apply a protective coating to the seat belt cable, free of charge. The recall began September 9, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 19S25.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
August 13, 2019
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Fusion||2015||Flat Rock||August 1, 2014 through January 30, 2015|
|Hermosillo||August 1, 2014 through November 24, 2014|
|MKZ||August 1, 2014 through November 21, 2014|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner cables may separate during a deployment and may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Dealers are to inject 1.5 ml of Motorcraft® conformal coating into the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner assemblies following the instructions in Attachment III. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of September 9, 2019. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letters
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
OASIS will be activated on August 13, 2019.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this safety recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your used vehicle inventory before delivery.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Rental vehicles are not approved for this program.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number 19S25 is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Inject 1.5 ml of Motorcraft® conformal coating into the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner assemblies||19S25B||0.6 Hours|
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
|Part Number||Description||Order Quantity||Claim Quantity|
|XL-21||Motorcraft® Conformal Coating (12 kits per case, 1 kit required per vehicle)||1 case||1 kit|
Order your parts through normal order processing channels. To guarantee the shortest delivery time, an emergency order for parts must be placed.
For latest prices, refer to DOES II.
EXCESS STOCK RETURN
Excess stock returned for credit must have been purchased from Ford Customer Service Division in accordance with Policy Procedure Bulletin 4000.
In some of the affected vehicles, the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner cables may separate during a deployment and may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to inject 1.5 ml of Motorcraft® conformal coating into the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner assemblies following the instructions in the Technical Information.
NOTE: Removal of the B-pillar upper trim panel is not required for this procedure.
2. Remove the pin-type retainers on both sides, and position the carpet aside to access both front seatbelt pretentioner assemblies. See Figure 1.
NOTE: Failure to access both seatbelt pretensioner assemblies prior to preparing the syringe with conformal coating could allow the conformal coating to cure prior to injection.
NOTE: Passenger side shown, driver side similar.
NOTE: The use of disposable rubber gloves is required.
3. Using the syringe and conformal coating provided in the service kit, draw 3 ml of conformal coating into the syringe, then screw on the applicator needle to the end of the syringe.
See Figure 2.
NOTICE: Place a shop rag under the loaded syringe to prevent dripping onto the carpet, which could leave a stain. The carpet should be pulled away from the pretensioners to prevent the possibility of staining.
WARNING: DO NOT inject the conformal coating into the seat belt buckle opening.
4. Bending the seatbelt pretensioner cable eyelet downward, inject half of the syringe contents (1.5 ml) into one of the front seatbelt pretensioner assemblies, and then inject the remaining syringe contents (1.5 ml) into the other front seatbelt pretentioner assembly. See Figure 3.
• Use small bumps on the plunger to control the flow of the conformal coating into the pretensioner housing and to limit the amount of conformal coating that could pool up and spill out of the housing.
• The injection process may take 2-3 minutes per side to allow the 1.5 ml to soak into the cable and gravitate down into the pretensioner housing.
NOTE: The pretensioner is shown out of vehicle for clarity.
NOTE: The pretensioner cable housing will overflow if 1.7 ml of conformal coating is injected. Overfilling with more than 1.5 ml of conformal coating is not a cause for concern and will not degrade pretensioner performance.
NOTE: Allow the conformal coating to cure for 30 minutes prior to returning the vehicle to the customer. The vehicle can be reassembled during this time.
5. Reassemble the vehicle by reversing the removal procedure.
6. Unscrew the cap on the vial and allow the remaining conformal coating to cure prior to discarding, along with the used syringe and applicator nozzle.
NOTE: The applicator needle supplied in the kit is a hobby-type, non-hypodermic needle and should not require medical waste disposal.
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL REMINDER * * *
According to our records, your 2015 Fusion has not had necessary safety recall repairs made. We urge you to have the free repair performed at your local dealership as soon as possible.
|Recall Number and Description:||19S25 – Driver and Passenger Front Seatbelt Pretensioner Cable Repair|
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner cables may separate during a deployment.
A separated pretensioner cable may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Thank you for your attention to this very important matter.
Enero de, 2020
* * * RECORDATORIO IMPORTANTE PROGRAMA DE SEGURIDAD * * *
|Número y descripción de la campaña:||19S25 – Reparación de cables del pretensor del asiento delantero del conductor y del pasajero|
|¿Cuál es el problema?||En su vehículo, los cables del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad del conductor y del pasajero delantero podría separarse durante un despliegue.|
Si el cable del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad se separa podría no proteger adecuadamente al ocupante en caso de choque, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de sufrir lesiones.
Si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332. Si desea ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Gracias por su atenciic en este asunto sumamente importante.
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 19S25 / NHTSA Recall 19V-590
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Ford Motor Company has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in your vehicle, with the VIN shown above.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the driver and passenger front seatbelt pretensioner cables may separate during a deployment.|
|What is the risk?||A separated pretensioner cable may not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to repair both front seatbelt pretensioner assemblies free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 19S25. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this safety recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions.
Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 19V-590.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Septiembre de 2019
123 SAMPLE ST
SAMPLE CITY, MI 12345-6789
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de seguridad 19S25 / Campaña de seguridad 19V-590 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN):
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU.
Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo presenta un defecto relacionado con la seguridad del motor, con el VIN que aparece más arriba.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema.
Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||En su vehículo, los cables del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad del conductor y del pasajero delantero podría separarse durante un despliegue.|
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Si el cable del pretensor del cinturón de seguridad se separa podría no proteger adecuadamente al ocupante en caso de choque, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de sufrir lesiones.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a reparar ambos ensambles de los pretensores de los cinturones de seguridad delanteros, sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para reparar será menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame de inmediato al distribuidor y solicite una cita de servicio para realizar la campaña 19S25. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.
Para esta campaña de seguridad, Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo. Usted debe ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder www.Fordowner.com a para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de seguridad en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de efectuar la organización necesaria para llevar a cabo el trabajo.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones, como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo alguno, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda.
PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora local).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, 8:00 am a 8:00 pm (hora local).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Mencione la Campaña de seguridad 19V-590 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
Ford Media Center
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES SAFETY RECALL FOR
Aug 14, 2019 | DEARBORN, Mich.
DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 14, 2019 – Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2015 Ford Fusion and 2015 Lincoln MKZ vehicles for an issue involving seat belt anchor pretensioners. In affected vehicles, increased temperatures generated during deployment of the driver or frontpassenger seat belt anchor pretensioner could degrade the tensile strength of the cable below the level needed to restrain an occupant. Seat belt assemblies that do not adequately restrain the occupant in a crash can increase the risk of injury. Ford is aware of one report of injury related to this condition.
This action affects 103,374 vehicles in the United States and federal territories, 4,002 in Canada and 1,023 in Mexico. Affected vehicles include:
- 2015 Ford Fusion vehicles built at Flat Rock Assembly Plant from Aug. 1, 2014 to Jan. 30, 2015 and at Hermosillo Assembly Plant from Aug. 1, 2014 to Nov. 24, 2014
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ vehicles built at Hermosillo Assembly Plant from Aug. 1, 2014 to Nov. 21, 2014
Dealers will apply a coating to protect the cable during a pretensioner deployment. The Ford reference number for this recall is 19S25.
2 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2020-1
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
ISSUED Renotification Notice – IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL REMINDER
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. To get real-time tech-support, please email: ❤Autelonline @outlook.com❤
- 【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy to Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure: 1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. 2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear. 3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen. 4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】AL619 supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo. Check compatibility, please send VIN to ❤Autelonline @outlook.com ❤
- 【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Get AL619, it will comes with Free lifetime software update online. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】Autel MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to [email protected] to get authorization.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👉👉【We Always Got your BACK ! 】This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Launch seller, provide you with 2021 newest original Launch CRP123 with reliable quality. ([email protected])
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 👍【ABS&SRS SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS + BMS&OIL&EPB RESET】 The OBD2 scanner supports reading/ clearing DTC, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition,BMS Reset can Effectively replacing the vehicle battery without visits to mechanics; oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement.【3 years reliable after-sales service.】
- 👍【ENHANCED 10 OBDII SCANNER FUNCTION】This scan tool can Read/Erase codes, retrieve I/M Readiness and freeze frame data, Patented One-Click Smog Check, show live data in the text and graph format, Auto VIN acquisition, O2 Sensor, EVAP Test (Mode 8), advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). This code reader is suitable for DIYers to efficiently troubleshoot Check Engine Light and diagnostic trouble codes, fastly find out what problem is and perhaps fix it.
- 👍【WIDE RANGE DIAGNOSE SCANNER】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of code scanner works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4 and support for 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, which make it easy to use for different countries people.
- 👍【EASY TO OPERATE】The abs scanner via true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, the I/M Readiness hot key can check the state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed
- 👍【WORRY-FREE SERVICE】This automotive code reader supports a lifetime free software update and Review&Print diagnostic reports, just connect to a computer via USB, and we offer 3 years after sale service, if you are not sure if your car is compatible, please feel free to contact us first.
- E660 only support 3 systems (Engine, ABS, Airabg) and 2 special functions (SAS reset, EPB reset) for 44 car makes. Please check the following description for vehicle coverage.
- The E660 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customiz
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 4-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
- 【UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP129/VIII+ 2021 NEWEST LAUNCH SCANNER + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- 【TECH SUPPORT + WORKS FOR YOU!!!】LaunchDirect and Launch provide 5 YRS Warranty and 60 days unconditional return!!! ➤Any problem, you can freely contact us via our Customer service email or Amazon message. This OBD2 scanner fits for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
- 👍【4 systems diagnosis: Engine &Transmission & ABS & SRS】MD806 for four systems: engine, transmission, ABS and SRS. You can retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data for various vehicle control systems.Quickly reads/clears trouble codes on 4 available systems (including engine, transmission, ABS and SRS) for most of the European, Asian and Domestic vehicles after 1996. Please must provide me VIN to confrim if your car model is 2015-2020
- 👍【Perfom Indispensable 7 Service Functions, Same Function as MD808. 】As upgraded version of MD802 and same function of MD808, MD806 perform powfel Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF, BMS, Throttle and Adjust A/F functions for most modern vehicles. Note: Please send VIN to check compatibility for these function: 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚@𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠.𝙘𝙤𝙢
- 👍【All 10 Test Modes & Enhanced OBD II Mode 6】MD806 diagnostic scanner performs Read Codes/Erase Codes/Live Data(View Data/Record Data)/Freeze Frame/I/M Readiness/O2 Monitor Test/On-Board Monitor Test(Component Test /Vehicle Information /Modules Present /DTC Lookup). Allowing DIYers to do their repairs faster.
- 👍【One-click To perform Auto Scan for your vehicles 】The MD806 has Auto Scan function, which performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs. Professional scanner will save lots of your money!
- 👍【Free Software Updates & PERMANENT After-Sales SERVICE】MD806 comes with free Life-long time software updates and one year warranty insurance. The customer service team is available for 24 hours. autelonline @outlook. com. This MD806 sold by OBDPRICE will comes with Life-long Time Tech Support.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API