November 10, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V870000
A rear suspension module with incorrect components may affect vehicle handling, ride height, and braking characteristics, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V870
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Potential Number of Units Affected 20
Dealers will inspect the rear suspension module, and replace any incorrect parts, as necessary, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed November 29, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 21S47.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
2 Affected Products
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
- Front Links are Made with USA parts and assembled here in the USA
- Links comes sealed with Mobil Grease extreme-pressure and anti-wear protection
- FITS EXPLORER 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Police Interceptor Utility 2013 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Signs your sway bar links need replacement include clunking sounds during turns and bumps, loose or misaligned steering wheel, poor handling, uneven tire wear, and visible damage in the suspension system
- Vehicle Fitment: 2-pc design w/torsion bar suspension ONLY. Please confirm your vehicle details by VIN, and check your vehicle in the fitment filter system
- Package Content: 2x Front upper control arm w/ball joint, 2x Front lower ball joint, 2x Front sway bar end link kit and 4x Front tie rod end
- Rustproof & Corrosion-proof: In order to effectively prevent rust & corrosion and reduce wear, the front suspension kit adopts the pre-greased ball joints and protective electrophoretic paint. The superior steel body and rubber bushings buffer vehicle’s vibration and lower noise well
- Strictly Tested Before Delivery: All Autosaver88 front suspension kits have conducted various rigid tests before delivery to ensure you receive high-performance, reliable automotive parts. The rigid professional tests include aging testing, endurance testing, hardness testing, etc
- Installation Notes: The front suspension kit must be installed by professionals who must pay attention to including but not limited to the installation note shown in the web page
- Control arm comes with additional Bushing pre-assembled to provide a complete solution and save installation time.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
- Both Front and Rear bushing are MADE IN THE USA
- Sway Bar Links are assembeld here in the USA for Proper Greasing And Style of boot
- 【Compatible with:】1995-2005 for FORD EXPLORER 2WD / 4WD,2006-2010 for FORD EXPLORER 2WD,1998-2011 for FORD RANGER 2WD / 4WD,1997-2004 for MERCURY MOUNTAINEER 2WD / 4WD,2005-2010 for MERCURY MOUNTAINEER 4WD,1994-2001 for DODGE RAM 1500 Pickup 2WD, 1994-2002 for DODGE RAM 2500/3500 Pickup 2WD,2001-2009 for MAZDA B2300,1998-2001 for MAZDA B2500,1998-2007 for MAZDA B3000,1998-2010 for MAZDA B4000
- 【Replacement OE part number:】Suitable for K7275 Suspension Kit
- 【Pacakge Includes:】2 x Front Sway Bar End Link
- 【Quality:】Designed with quality materials for exceptional performance, It can ensure the security of passengers and cargo, and improve the stability of driving
- 【Notice:】Please make sure that the suspension parts are suitable for your vehicle before ordering. If you have any questions, please contact customer service
- This package contains 2 front lower driver and passenger side control arms. Each control arm comes pre-assembled with bushing and ball joint for easy installation. Necessary parts are pre-greased. Ball joints may come bolted or riveted
- OE / Interchange: RK622215, K622216, K622215, CK622216, CK622215, RK622216, TXMS40185, MS40186, MS40185, CMS40186, CMS40185, TXMS40186
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, engineered for superior durability to meet OEM specifications. Stamped from high quality steel and coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- Replacement for 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Explorer 2013-2019 Police Interceptor Utility 2.0L 2.3L 3.5L 3.7L
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- Compatible with: 2013 Ford Explorer FWD (Built After 09/04/2012, No Police Models); 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Explorer FWD
- Replace No: 172730 172731
- Kit Includes: 1x Front Passenger Side Strut w/ Coil Spring - 172729; 1x Front Driver Side Strut w/ Coil Spring - 172730- Orders for Two or More Struts Will Probably Be Shipped in Separate Packages!
- Ready to Install: No special tools required! Just Remove and replace the complete strut assembly in one piece. Design with premium hollow bumper prevents component against damage when the suspension bottoms out, and the durable Strut Dust Boot protects the strut rod and seal from dirt and debris. OREDY shocks and struts are well built and help to maintain good vehicle safety and control
- Lifetime warranty. Local US friendly after-service team to resolve your issues in time
- every trw part has four levels of testing/technical/audit review before approval is given including endurance testing of 500k cycles
- made with thermoplastic to increase flexibility and avoid cracking, providing a superior lifespan
- low friction design restores steering and suspension systems back to their original operating performance
- for confirmed fitment of this trw automotive suspension stabilizer bar bushing kit please verify your vehicle with the amazon 'check fit' option
- fits: ford explorer: 2006 - 2016, ford explorer sport trac: 2007 - 2010, ford flex: 2010 - 2016, ford police interceptor utility: 2013 - 2016, lincoln mkt: 2010 - 2016, mercury mountaineer: 2006 - 2010
- Replacement For 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer - [2002-2005 Ford Explorer (EXCLUDES Sport Trac)]
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Upper Control Arms + 2x Front Sway Bar End Links + 2x Front Outer Tie Rods + 2x Front Lower Ball Joints
- Undergo Impact, Wear, and Fatigue Testing to Help Ensure Quality and Durability
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket
- 10 Year Warranty
- Replacement for 2006 - 2010 Ford Explorer / Mercury Mountaineer
- Kit Includes: (2) Front Struts Assembly + (2) Rear Struts Assembly
- Front Complete Strut Assembly-Equipped with Strut, Coil, Spring & Mounts,Ready to Install.
- Detroit Axle Strut Assemblies are complete and ready for installation with no additional work or special tool required for installation
- 10 Year Warranty
- Replacement for 2002 - 2003 Ford Explorer(4.0L 4-Door Only; (Built After 3/03/02 Production Date) NOT FOR SPORT TRAC; Excludes 16" Aluminum Wheels)
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Upper Control Arms + 2x Rear Upper Control Arms + 4x Front Tie Rods + 2x Front Lower Ball Joints + 2x Tie Rod Boots + 2x Front Sway Bars + 2x Rear Control Arm Toe Links + 2x Rear Sway Bars
- Detroit Axle Suspension components are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
- 10 Year Warranty
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.