May 27, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V306000
If the driver is unaware that the Pre-Collision Assist feature is not operating effectively, they may rely on a system that is not functional, increasing the risk of a crash or injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V306
Manufacturer Ford Motor Company
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
Potential Number of Units Affected 24
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Mustang vehicles equipped a forward-looking camera. The camera may be misaligned to the vehicle and features that are dependent on the camera such as Pre-Collision Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping System, Driver Alert, and Auto High Beam Control may not function as intended.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will perform the Lane Departure Warning System camera alignment procedure, free of charge. This recall began June 17, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford’s number for this recall is 20S26.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
May 28, 2020
|Vehicle||Model Year||Assembly Plant||Build Dates|
|Mustang||2020||Flat Rock||February 10, 2020 through February 11, 2020|
Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.
REASON FOR THIS SAFETY RECALL
In all of the affected vehicles, the Image Processing Module A (IPMA) camera may not by calibrated correctly. As a result, the following features could have degraded functionality during vehicle operation:
- Pre-Collision Assist (PCA)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping System (LKS)
- Driver Alert
- Automatic High Beam Control (AHBC)
This condition may also prevent notifications to the driver that these features may not be functioning as intended. An incorrect IPMA camera calibration could compromise the effectiveness of the features to detect a frontal collision, maintain a safe distance from other vehicles, and detect lanes increasing the risk of an accident if the driver is relying on assistance from the system.
Before demonstrating or delivering any new in-stock vehicles involved in this recall, dealers are to reconfigure the IPMA by performing the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) camera alignment procedure using the Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) release 117.06 or higher. This service must be performed on all affected vehicles at no charge to the vehicle owner.
OWNER NOTIFICATION AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Owner letters are expected to be mailed the week of June 15, 2020. Dealers should repair any affected vehicles that arrive at their dealerships, whether or not the customer has received a letter.
Federal law requires dealers to complete this recall service before a new vehicle is delivered to the buyer or lessee. Violation of this requirement by a dealer could result in a civil penalty of up to $21,000 per vehicle. Correct all vehicles in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
Attachment I: Administrative Information
Attachment II: Labor Allowances and Parts Ordering Information
Attachment III: Technical Information
Owner Notification Letter
QUESTIONS & ASSISTANCE
For questions and assistance, contact the Special Service Support Center (SSSC) via the SSSC Web Contact Site. The SSSC Web Contact Site can be accessed through the Professional Technician Society (PTS) website using the SSSC link listed at the bottom of the OASIS VIN report screen or listed under the SSSC tab.
David J. Johnson
OASIS will be activated on May 28, 2020.
FSA VIN LISTS ACTIVATION
FSA VIN Lists will be available through https://web.fsavinlists.dealerconnection.com on May 28,2020. Owner names and addresses will be available by June 23, 2020.
NOTE: Your FSA VIN Lists may contain owner names and addresses obtained from motor vehicle registration records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than in connection with this recall is a violation of law in several states, provinces, and countries. Accordingly, you must limit the use of this listing to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
- Ford has not issued instructions to stop selling/delivering or driving used vehicles under this safety recall. Owners should contact their dealer for an appointment to have their vehicles remedied as soon as practicable. Owners can continue to safely drive their vehicles.
- Immediately contact any of your affected customers whose vehicles are not on your VIN list but are identified in OASIS. Give the customer a copy of the Owner Notification Letter (when available) and schedule a service date.
- Correct other affected vehicles identified in OASIS which are brought to your dealership.
- Dealers are to prioritize repairs of customer vehicles over repairs of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Correct all affected units in your new vehicle inventory before delivery.
- Use OASIS to identify any affected vehicles in your used vehicle inventory.
DEALER-OPERATED RENTAL VEHICLES
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act law effective June 2016 prohibits a rental company from selling, renting or leasing vehicles subject to a safety or compliance recall. Please consult your legal counsel for legal advice.
TITLE BRANDED / SALVAGED VEHICLES
Affected title branded and salvaged vehicles are eligible for this recall.
Refunds are not approved for this program.
Rental vehicles are not approved for this program.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR (LABOR TIME AND/OR PARTS)
Additional repairs identified as necessary to complete the FSA should be managed as follows:
- For related damage and access time requirements, refer to the Warranty and Policy Manual / Section 6 – Ford & Lincoln Program Policies / General Information & Special Circumstances for FSA’s / Related Damage.
- For vehicles within new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, no SSSC approval is required, although related damage must be on a separate repair line with the “Related Damage” radio button checked.
- Ford vehicles – 3 years or 36,000 miles
- For vehicles outside new vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, submit an Approval Request to the SSSC Web Contact Site prior to completing the repair.
CLAIMS PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Claim Entry: Enter claims using Dealer Management System (DMS) or One Warranty Solution (OWS) online.
- When entering claims, select claim type 31: Field Service Action. The FSA number 20S26 is the sub code.
- For additional claims preparation and submission information, refer to the Recall and Customer Satisfaction Program (CSP) Repairs in the OWS User Guide.
- Related Damage/Additional labor and/or parts: Must be claimed as Related Damage on a separate repair line from the FSA with same claim type and sub code as described in Claim Entry above.
IMPORTANT: Click the Related Damage Indicator radio button.
|Description||Labor Operation||Labor Time|
|Perform the IPMA LDWS camera alignment calibration using IDS release 117.06 or higher.||20S26B||0.6 Hours|
PARTS REQUIREMENTS / ORDERING INFORMATION
Parts are not required to complete this repair.
NOTE: Verify that the negative cable of the charger is installed on a chassis or engine ground, and not the 12 volt battery negative terminal to prevent the battery saver mode from activating on the vehicle.
2. Connect the Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) to the vehicles Data Link Connector (DLC) and identify the vehicle.
3. Select “Tool Box”, then “Body”, then “LDWS Camera Alignment” and then select the “Tick”.
4. Select “Continue”.
5. Read over and note the “Vehicle Condition, Drive Cycle, Route Planning and Outside Conditions” then select “Continue”.
6. Turn the ignition to the ON position with the engine not running and select “OK”.
7. When prompted with the question “Do you wish to keep these values” select “No” to reconfigure the wheel arch height measurement. See Figure 1.
9. Measure and record the front wheel arch height measurements. See Figures 2 and 3.
10. Enter the measurements for the front wheel arch heights, then select “Ok”. See Figure 4.
13. Begin the road test on a road with visible lane markers and select “Continue” to begin the calibration. See Figure 5.
14. Once the calibration reaches 100% select “Ok”. See Figure 6.
15. Procedure completed, select “Continue”. See Figure 7.
NOTE: “Front Camera Malfunction – Service Required” popup message may not apply to this program.
16. Check and clear any DTC’s.
* * * IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL * * *
Safety Recall Notice 20S26 / NHTSA Recall 20V-306
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Ford Motor Company has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in your vehicle, with the VIN shown above.
We apologize for this situation and want to assure you that, with your assistance, we will correct this condition. Our commitment, together with your dealer, is to provide you with the highest level of service and support.
|What is the issue?||On your vehicle, the Image Processing Module A (IPMA) camera may not be calibrated correctly. As a result, the following features could have degraded functionality during vehicle operation:
This condition may also prevent notifications to the driver that these features may not be functioning as intended.
|What is the risk?||This may compromise the effectiveness of the features to detect a frontal collision, maintain a safe distance from other vehicles, and detect lanes increasing the risk of an accident if the driver is relying on assistance from the system.|
|What will Ford and your dealer do?||Ford Motor Company has authorized your dealer to reconfigure the IPMA free of charge (parts and labor).|
|How long will it take?||The time needed for this repair is less than one-half day. However, due to service scheduling requirements, your dealer may need your vehicle for a longer period of time.|
|What should you do?||Please call your dealer without delay and request a service date for Recall 20S26. Provide the dealer with your VIN, which is printed near your name at the beginning of this letter.
Ford has not issued instructions to stop driving your vehicle under this safety recall. You should contact your dealer for an appointment to have your vehicle remedied as soon as practicable. You can continue to safely drive your vehicle.
If you do not already have a servicing dealer, you can access www.Fordowner.com for dealer addresses, maps, and driving instructions. Ford Motor Company wants you to have this safety recall completed on your vehicle. The vehicle owner is responsible for making arrangements to have the work completed. Ford Motor Company can deny coverage for any vehicle damage that may result from the failure to have this recall performed on a timely basis. Therefore, please have this recall performed as soon as possible.
Please note: Federal law requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
NOTE: You can receive information about Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs through our FordPass App. The app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. In addition there are other features such as reserving and paying for parking in certain locations and controlling certain functions on your vehicle (lock or unlock doors, remote start) if it is equipped to allow control.
|Ford dealerships have implemented enhanced protocols to ensure both your safety and the safety of dealership employees. This includes specific procedures for cleaning and disinfecting customer vehicles before and after each vehicle is serviced. In most places, vehicle service has been deemed a critical service. Please contact your local dealer to confirm current service hours. For more information on how Ford and your local dealer are working hard to keep you on the road during these challenging times, please visit owner.ford.com.|
|What if you no longer own this vehicle?||If you no longer own this vehicle, and have an address for the current owner, please forward this letter to the new owner.
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record. Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner.
|Can we assist you further?||If you have difficulties getting your vehicle repaired promptly and without charge, please contact your dealership’s Service Manager for assistance.
RETAIL OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.Fordowner.com.
For the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
FLEET OWNERS: If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Fleet Customer Information Center at 1-800-34-FLEET, choose Option #3, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. If you wish to contact us through the Internet, our address is: www.fleet.ford.com. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Eastern Time).
If you are still having difficulty getting your vehicle repaired in a reasonable time or without charge, you may write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to www.safercar.gov. Reference NHTSA Safety Recall 20V-306.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Ford Customer Service Division
Junio de 2020
* * * CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE * * *
Aviso de campaña de seguridad 20S26 / Campaña 20V-306 de la NHTSA
Número de identificación del vehículo (VIN):
Este aviso se le envía de acuerdo con la Ley Nacional de Seguridad y Tránsito de Vehículos de los EE. UU.
Ford Motor Company ha determinado que su vehículo presenta un defecto relacionado con la seguridad del motor, con el VIN que aparece más arriba.
Lamentamos esta situación y deseamos asegurarle que, con su ayuda, corregiremos el problema. Nuestro compromiso, junto con el de su distribuidor, es ofrecerle servicio y apoyo de alto nivel.
|¿Cuál es el problema?||En su vehículo, la cámara del módulo de procesamiento de imagen A (IPMA) podría no estar correctamente calibrada. Como resultado, las siguientes funciones podrían presentar una funcionalidad degradada mientras el vehículo está en operación.
Esta condición también podría evitar el envío de notificaciones al conductor, con relación a estas las características que podrían no estar funcionando según lo previsto.
|¿Qué riesgo existe?||Esto podría comprometer la eficacia de las funciones para detectar una colisión frontal, mantener una distancia segura con otros vehículos y detectar carriles, lo cual aumenta el riesgo de accidente, si el conductor se está confiando en la asistencia del sistema.|
|¿Qué medidas adoptarán Ford y su distribuidor?||Ford Motor Company ha autorizado a su distribuidor a reconfigurar el IPMA sin costo alguno (piezas y mano de obra).|
|¿Cuánto tiempo tomará?||El tiempo necesario para esta reparación será menos de medio día. Sin embargo, debido a los requisitos de planificación de servicio, es posible que su distribuidor tarde un poco más.|
|¿Qué debe hacer?||Llame a su distribuidor lo antes posible y solicite una cita de servicio para llevar a cabo la campaña 20S26. Proporcione el VIN a su distribuidor, el cual está impreso debajo de sus datos al comienzo de esta carta.
Para esta campaña de seguridad, Ford no ha emitido instrucciones de no manejar el vehículo. Deberá ponerse en contacto con su distribuidor a fin de programar una cita para solucionar este problema lo más pronto posible. Puede continuar manejando su vehículo con seguridad.
Si aún no tiene un distribuidor para realizar el servicio, puede acceder a www.Fordowner.com para conocer las direcciones de los distribuidores, ver mapas y obtener las instrucciones para llegar.
Ford Motor Company le recomienda realizar esta campaña de seguridad en su vehículo. El propietario del vehículo es responsable de realizar los arreglos para llevar a cabo el trabajo. Ford Motor Company puede negar la cobertura en caso de que el vehículo hubiese sufrido daños por no haber realizado la campaña de manera oportuna. Por lo tanto, le solicitamos que realice esta campaña lo antes posible.
Tenga presente que: la ley federal exige que los arrendadores de vehículos que reciban este aviso de campaña envíen una copia del mismo al arrendatario en un plazo de diez días.
NOTA: puede recibir información sobre las campañas y los programas de satisfacción del cliente a través de la aplicación FordPass. La aplicación se puede descargar a través de App Store o Google Play. Adicionalmente, existen otras funciones, como reserva y pago de estacionamientos en ciertos lugares, además de control de ciertas funciones en el vehículo (bloqueo y desbloqueo de puertas, arranque remoto) si así está equipado para permitir el control.
|Los distribuidores Ford han implementado protocolos mejorados con el fin de asegurar tanto su seguridad como la de los empleados de los diferentes distribuidores. Esto incluye procedimientos específicos de limpieza y desinfección antes y después de realizar servicio en cada uno de los vehículos de nuestros clientes. En la mayoría de los lugares, la atención de vehículos se ha considerado un servicio fundamental. Póngase en contacto con su distribuidor local para confirmar las horas de servicio actuales. Para obtener más información sobre cómo Ford y su distribuidor local están trabajando duro para mantenerlo en las calles durante estos tiempos difíciles, visite owner.ford.com.|
|¿Qué pasa si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo?||Si usted ya no es el propietario del vehículo y tiene la dirección del propietario actual, le solicitamos que le reenvíe esta carta.
Usted recibió este aviso porque las regulaciones del gobierno exigen el envío de notificaciones al propietario conocido más reciente del registro. Nuestros registros se basan principalmente en datos estatales y de propiedad, que indican que usted es el propietario actual del vehículo.
|¿Podemos hacer algo más por usted?||Si tiene problemas para reparar de inmediato su vehículo y sin costo alguno, comuníquese con el Gerente de Servicio de su distribuidor para solicitar ayuda.
PROPIETARIOS MINORISTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Relación con Clientes Ford al 1-866-436-7332 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.Fordowner.com.
Las personas con problemas de audición pueden llamar al 1-800-232-5952 (TDD). Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora del Este).
PROPIETARIOS DE FLOTAS: si tiene dudas o preguntas, comuníquese con nuestro Centro de Información a Clientes de flotas al 1-800-34-FLEET, elija la opción n.° 3 y uno de nuestros representantes con gusto lo atenderá. Si desea comunicarse con nosotros a través de Internet, nuestra dirección es: www.fleet.ford.com.
Los representantes atienden de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m. (hora del Este).
Si continúa con dificultades para reparar su vehículo en un tiempo razonable o sin cargo, le sugerimos que escriba al Administrador, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590 o bien que llame sin cargo a la línea directa de seguridad vehicular al 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) o visite www.safercar.gov. Mencione la campaña de seguridad 20V-306 de la NHTSA.
Gracias por su atención en este asunto sumamente importante.
Ford, División de Servicio al Cliente
Ford Media Center
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
May 29, 2020 | DEARBORN, Mich.
DEARBORN, Mich., May 29, 2020 – Ford Motor Company is issuing two safety recalls in North America. Details are as follows:
In affected vehicles, the driver and/or front passenger seat belt pretensioners may not deploy in a crash event in which the front seat belt pretensioners are activated. Even with the primary seat belt locking function operating properly, if the front seat belt pretensioner fails to deploy during a crash, it may increase the risk of injury to a front occupant.
Ford is not aware of any such non-deployments or injuries associated with this condition. This action affects 1,616 vehicles in the United States and 131 in Canada. Affected vehicles were built at Valencia Assembly Plant, July 17-31, 2016.
Affected vehicles are equipped with an image processing module A – a forward-looking camera – that is misaligned to the vehicle. As a result of this misalignment, the camera may not function as intended. An incorrect forward-looking camera alignment calibration may cause features to have degraded functionality during vehicle operation. Those features include Pre-Collision Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane-Keeping System, Driver Alert and Auto High-Beam Control. The Pre-Collision Assist system’s effectiveness in detecting a frontal collision may be compromised, increasing the risk of an accident.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition. This action affects 24 vehicles in the United States and one in Canada. Affected vehicles were built at Flat Rock Assembly Plant, Feb. 10-11, 2020.
Dealers will reconfigure the forward-looking camera by aligning the Lane Departure Warning system camera. The Ford reference number for this recall is 20S26.
5/29/2020 Ford Motor Company Issues Two Safety Recalls in North America | Ford Media Center
Ford Media Center
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan. The company designs,
manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs, electrified vehicles and
Lincoln luxury vehicles, provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company and is
May 29, 2020 | DEARBORN, Mich.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO SAFETY
RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
DEARBORN, Mich., May 29, 2020 – Ford Motor Company is issuing two safety recalls in North
America. Details are as follows:
Select 2016-17 Ford Transit Connect vehicles
In affected vehicles, the driver and/or front passenger seat belt pretensioners may not deploy in a
crash event in which the front seat belt pretensioners are activated. Even with the primary seat
belt locking function operating properly, if the front seat belt pretensioner fails to deploy during a
crash, it may increase the risk of injury to a front occupant.
Ford is not aware of any such non-deployments or injuries associated with this condition. This
action affects 1,616 vehicles in the United States and 131 in Canada. Affected vehicles were built at
Valencia Assembly Plant, July 17-31, 2016.
Dealers will inspect the driver and front passenger seat belt assemblies and replace those that
were produced during the suspect date range. The Ford reference number for this recall is 20S25.
Select 2020 Ford Mustang vehicles
Affected vehicles are equipped with an image processing module A – a forward-looking camera –
that is misaligned to the vehicle. As a result of this misalignment, the camera may not function as
intended. An incorrect forward-looking camera alignment calibration may cause features to have
degraded functionality during vehicle operation. Those features include Pre-Collision Assist,
Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane-Keeping System, Driver Alert and Auto High-Beam Control. The
Pre-Collision Assist system’s effectiveness in detecting a frontal collision may be compromised,
increasing the risk of an accident.
Ford is not aware of any reports of accident or injury related to this condition. This action affects
24 vehicles in the United States and one in Canada. Affected vehicles were built at Flat Rock
Assembly Plant, Feb. 10-11, 2020.
Dealers will reconfigure the forward-looking camera by aligning the Lane Departure Warning
system camera. The Ford reference number for this recall is 20S26.
5/29/2020 Ford Motor Company Issues Two Safety Recalls in North America | Ford Media Center
pursuing leadership positions in electrification; mobility solutions, including self-driving services; and
connected services. Ford employs approximately 188,000 people worldwide. For more information
regarding Ford, its products and Ford Motor Credit Company, please visit www.corporate.ford.com.
1 Affected Product
6 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Notification re NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Safety Recall 20S26 Certain 2020 Model Year Mustang Vehicles Image Processing Module A Camera Alignment Calibration
Miscellaneous Document – Media Release re FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-2
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
|Diagnostic Software||Interface Device||Complete Vehicle Diagnostics||Module Programming|
|IDS/FDRS||VCM, VCM II, VCMM||X||X||X||X|
|FJDS/FDRS||Compatible J2534 Devices
(Including VCM II and VCMM)
Detailed system requirements, installation, and support information for each product is located under the diagnostics tool support tab for each product.
For use with VCM I, VCM II, VMM and VCMM hardware devices only. The complete factory Ford Motor Company vehicle diagnostic tool that provides complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic coverage for all 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The IDS software includes time based access to the IDS software, software updates and calibration files.
For use with compatible J2534 hardware devices. FJDS software provides Ford Module Programming functionality that covers 1996 to present Ford, Lincoln and Mercury module reprogramming functions, plus complete dealership level vehicle diagnostic software for all 2018 to present Ford and Lincoln vehicles. The FJDS software license includes time based access to the FJDS software, software updates and calibration files.
|CarDAQ-Plus 2 Diagnostic Code Reader and J2534 Programming Tool|
|VSI J2534 ECU Reprogrammer|
|Drew Tech Mongoose Pro USB to CAN ISO9141 Interface|
- 【SUPERIOR CODING & PROGRAMMING】 Supports coding and programming especially for BMW and Mercedes. With the VCI of MK908P for SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 protocols, it can replace the existing software and firmware in ECU without expensive original equipment.
- 【WIDE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS】 Well capable of VCM coding and programming, TPMS coding, intelligent cruise control (ICC), ECU coding, live data, dashboard matching, airbag system reset, anti-theft key matching and more.
- 【POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 The oscilloscope MP408 combine with MaxiCOM MK908P is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
- 【HIGH-EFFICIENCY OF USE】 Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- 【WARRANTY & UPDATE】 You can get quality related services within 12 months warranty, besides, 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and car models.
- 🌝[Vehicle Coverage] One device Compatible for Ford and Compatible for Mazda, Support vehicle till 2018 year. (Can't Support Ford F-150 ). Support Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
- 🌝[ECU Functions] Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.). Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs.
- 🌝[Functional] Connect via USB. Support Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs); Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors; Steering Angle Resets, Guided Fault Finding&All Other Dealer Functions.
- 🌝[Update] Update by CD with Unlocked Firmware. ★Please Note: If you have any problem when you install the software, please feel free to contact us, our technology team will provide customers service to help you solve the problem. Multilingual: Support English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil).
- 🚩Firmware support update online. If you have any problem, please fell free contact to us, we will help you fix it by TeamViewer or message support.
- 🎄【BEST SCANNER FOR LOCK SMITH】Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions.
- 🎄【BEST IMMO AND KEY PROGRAMMER】Autel key programmer IM608 enjoys the easiest way to read/write various key chips with 100% successful rate. Smart Mode and Expert Mode are provided to encrypt keys, add keys, change keys, and generate keys for 99% cars in the market with no difficulty. Key Learning, remote control learning, remote control add, etc. could all be done with IM608.
- 🎄【MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SCANNER WITH 31+ SERVICE】Autel locksmith tool IM608 is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted. 31 maintenance functions include Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, ABS/SRS and more, same as Maxicom MK908P and Elite.
- 🎄【ADVANCED ECU CODING & BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】Targeting at professional mechanic, Autel IM608 has advanced coding function to help you easily reprogram adaptive data for certain components. Bi-directional control helps figure out whether a specific subsystem or component goes well. This function may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, all these could be completed in several minutes.
- 🎄【XP400 PROGRAMMER & WIRELESS J2534 VCI】XP 400 key programmer, worth 700$, is used to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU reprogrammer, IM608 performs IMMO Add Key, Keys Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz.
- 【KEY PROGRAMMING & IMMO Function Tool】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN number to▲Autelonline @outlook.com▲ to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 【XP400 Programmer & Powerful OE level】Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models. XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 【ADVANCED IMMO & J2534 VCI】The Wireless Diagnostic Interface supports two communication methods with the tablet: BT and USB. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). You can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash. J2534 can't program ECU with IM608.
- 【ACTIVE TEST & ECU CODING & 23 Reset Services】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.
- 【No IP Restriction & 1 Year Free Update + Life-long time tech-support】More langauage are available such as French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Please contact by providing SN if needing authorized.
- Designed for CV ➤ Autel MaxiSys MS908CV boasts the pro-level diagnostics for Commercial Vehicles (Expert, Buses & Trucks), to get all module access for ECU Coding, Active Test (Bi-directional Control), 23 Adaptation Services, 25 Service Functions, Read/Erase Codes and Live Data, etc., being compatible with multiple supported protocols: SAE J1939, SAEJ1708, Manufacture-defined protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL.
- ECU Coding ➤ This Heavy Duty diagnostic tool allows you to re-flash the commercial vehicles’ control modules, and write in adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, to fix the issues as: Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts, etc. (Note: Coding only changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software.)
- 23 Adaption Functions ➤ This commercial vehicle scanner provides various 23 component adaptation services, to calibrate or reset certain components after repair or replacement as: DOC/DPF Instant Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Accurate Reset, After Treatment Maintenance, Calibration of Rack Sensor, Calibration of Injector Trim, and others, with fast navigation for optimal efficiency.
- 25 Service Functions ➤ This automotive diagnostic tool can Read/Clear codes, view graphic Live Data, and features an array of 25 guided maintenance services as: Oil Reset, Injector Coding, DPF, EPB, ABS/SRS, Suspension, Throttle, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Airbag Reset, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, WIN DR ROOF, TEC Learn, Trans Adaption, Immo Keys, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, Seats etc.
- Ultimate Scanner ➤ Autel MS908CV gives you all necessary functionalities, while still remaining easy to use with boosted multitasking performance: Android 4.0 operating system, Quad-Core Processor, 2GM RAM & 32GB SSD, 9.7" 1024*768 IPS Screen, 11000 mAh Battery (8hrs non-stop operation), 5.0M AF Rear Camera, etc..This scanner is entitled to 1-year warranty with 1-year FREE software update. Welcome to contact us for your vehicle’s compatibility check, 24/7.
- 【XP400 Key Programmer for IMMO & VCI-J2534 Programming】: The XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, Freescale 9S12 MCUs. The J2534 is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1/J2534-2 device, specially designed to provide users with PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus and offer the most significant features by OEM Customers.
- 【Reliable Key Programmer & ECU Programming Tools】: Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU re-programmer, this Autel scanner performs IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz. Besides convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities from the MaxiFlash tool, it can read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone/generate exclusive keys, etc. by working with the XP400 key programmer.
- 【All System Diagnostic & Advanced Maintenance Services】: Autel Diagnostics application can access the ECM of various vehicle control systems after VCI connection. The Maintenance Service covers Oil Reset/EPB/TPMS(sensor activate)/BMS/ABS(brake bleeding)/Aftertreatment/IMMO(advanced IMMO & key programming)/Injector/SAS/Suspension/Throttle/Win Dr Roof/Seats/Odometer/Lang Change/Headlamp/CHG tire size/TEC learn/SRS/Cylinder/VGT learn/Speed&PTO/Clutch/Trans adaption/Airbad reset/AF setting ...more
- 【Active Test & ECU Coding】: During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, betweentwo operating states. After repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, Autel IM608 can reprogram adaptive data for certain components of the test vehicle through ECU Coding.
- 【1 Year Warranty with 45Days Replacement & Free Software Updated】: One Year Free updated through Autel Update Application. The IM608 Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM components when it's connected to the Internet. 7*24hours Local Technical Support & Satisfaction Guarantee. So Click“Buy it now”and enjoy a high-quality product with confidence. (If you need to confirm your car model, pls message us: )
- Cardaqs # 1 Seler, Covers Everything, Great Programmer, Free Support
- OE-Level OBD Scanner: The diagnostic tool serves as the most advanced automotive diagnostic tool, comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Welcom to contact [email protected] or ask through Q&A for your specific need and to ensure the vehicle compatibility
- All-system Diagnose & Active Test: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.). The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems
- 30+ Service Functions: As the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional, These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more
- Broad Compatibility: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software
- With TS401 TPMS Relearn Tool: Since MK908P only supports basic detection functions for TPMS, so it is equipped with TS401, a powerful TPMS tire pressure reset tool, which can help you to program a sensor and do the Relearn procedure
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908(S/Pro), MK908P, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these tools to program ECUs on specific BMW/ BENZ for specific functions. ★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your tablet MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, contact us via: 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 !
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures quickly reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- 👍【SAME AS MK908P & BETTER TECH SUPPORT】 MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same diagnostics and service functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US!
- 👍【J-2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs(PCM, ECM) for specific BMW and Benz.
- 👍【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PROS】 Autel MS908S Pro is an advanced auto scan tools that can perform various special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before purchase.
- 👍【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro diagnostic scanner computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The scan tool can work on most OBDII-compliant vehicles to locate check engine issues, 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility first.
- 👍【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner comes with 12 Months FREE software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API